Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So, if you preordered from Origin you are screwed?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
So, if you preordered from Origin you are screwed?

Acaulescent
12.14.2011 , 02:24 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Staalker View Post
It is no secret that I work for EA, and part of my job is support for Origin sales.

Origin will begin sending out product codes to customers who purchased a Digital copy of SWTOR on the 16th, not everyone will get them on the 16th, but it will start.

You will still get early access if you registered your pre-order code. Bioware has control of when you get in, Origin cannot help with this.

Registering your product code will NOT get you into early access faster, nor will it keep you from getting in. Once you get that code, you register it and you will be good to go on the 20th when the game goes "live" for everyone.

There has been a lot of false info spread around lately about Origin and pro-order sales.

Origin is working to make sure everyone who has an order in won't miss a day of the game because they didn't have product key.
Any idea when Origin will be shipping out the CE Box to it's customers? I've been looking like crazy and I can't find it anywhere when the expected ship date/arrival is scheduled to take place. I ordered on midnight when the sales started. Anyone know?
Lieutenant Commander Acaulescent
The Imperial Guard

http://www.imperialguard.org

Beemerchick
12.14.2011 , 02:26 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Staalker View Post
Origin will begin sending out product codes to customers who purchased a Digital copy of SWTOR on the 16th, not everyone will get them on the 16th, but it will start.
Will we have them by the 20th?

NaimiIflya
12.14.2011 , 02:28 PM | #13
I pre-ordered DDE from Origin, Registered my pre-order code at Noon on 7/21. I've been in since the 13th, and I expect to get my DDE goodies on the 16th.
Larmonte Murho from Sanctum of the Exalted <Jedi Guardian>

Staalker
12.14.2011 , 03:53 PM | #14
Most retailers, and Origin, are working to get physical products in customers hands before the 20th. From my understanding, physical shipping for Origin should begin on the 15th with most shipments being made on the 16th.

You will be billed at the time the product is ready to ship.

EA has authorized everyone to ship early if they can so that players won't miss the launch date due to not having a product code.

Hopefully, few people will miss any game time.

I'd expect charges and shipping emails to start coming in on the 15th or 16th for most customers.

Cheers.