Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Warning

Dexxstarr
12.14.2011 , 03:47 PM | #1
Be aware that the moderator will send you a private message with a warning if someone
flags your post ...

It doesnt matter what the content of the post is all they seem to have to
do is flag your post and you have a problem... I have no idea why its set up that way and yes
I am very disappointed in this situation and feel that my post wasn't even read by the moderator and the post was flagged with out reason...

DexxStarr
Dexx Starr
For those with Discriminating Tastes
and an anonymous predisposition

Fenatic
12.14.2011 , 03:47 PM | #2
You're still posting. What is the problem?
My favorite whiner thread title so far. "Stephen Reid/@Rockjaw: Your EGA tears are not real issues"

Evedallas
12.14.2011 , 03:49 PM | #3
Can you imagine how many flags are popping up right now because people don't like someones opinion on the EGA or Recount or a multitude of other things? If you don't want to be flagged then be safe and don't post anything on the general forums, they simply couldn't read every single complaint and the warning may be automated.

fallenjedi
12.14.2011 , 03:49 PM | #4
questioning mods methods is close to being reportable....one warning wasn't enough for you huh?

Spyde
12.14.2011 , 03:50 PM | #5
Wel OP.

I flagged your post.

So lets see if you get another warning

Dexxstarr
12.14.2011 , 03:50 PM | #6
The problem is getting a warning for no reason ....

All you have is your reputation and I would like to keep mine clean ty
Dexx Starr
For those with Discriminating Tastes
and an anonymous predisposition

Meluna
12.14.2011 , 03:51 PM | #7
Hello, there! Thank you for your thoughts. We appreciate all feedback, both good and bad. Please send any additional questions or concerns about forum moderation to bwacommunitysupport@bioware.com. Thank you!