Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Best And Worst Class Story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Best And Worst Class Story?

CapitaFK
01.23.2012 , 11:49 AM | #21
I'd also like to point out that in my opinion, Bounty Hunters have the best crew. They've all got some great personalities. I found myself attached to the idea of my character and Mako having a romantic relationship. I really feel for Gault's situation, being cooped up when he's used to doing anything and everything he wants. Torian's a cool person that I can see my character being really good friends with, despite a little jealousy with how close he and Mako may seem at times. Blizz is THE BEST sidekick anyone could ask for. Skadge is that guy who I'll always butt heads with, but have an odd respect for.

On my Smuggler, I never really got that. Corso was ok. He's a little too much of a boyscout. Risha's whatever. Bowdaar is kinda just there.

The crew added quite a bit more depth and interest for me when it came to playing my story.

Darth_Bond
01.23.2012 , 11:50 AM | #22
IA story sucks, i already made a thread about it, too lazy to make another

companion/story for IA sucks(lvl 50 IA)

BH on the other hand, has awsome story/companion.(IA feels very sloppy in comparison)

I hear JK story is awsome, gonna do that next.
Story is so important i sold starwars to disney and asked jj abrams to direct the new star wars film....and that is why we cant have faction change!

PibbyPib
01.23.2012 , 11:51 AM | #23
Bounty Hunters definitely seem to have the most interesting companions, IMHO.

FerrusPA
01.23.2012 , 11:51 AM | #24
True, the parts where you just call your crew and discuss your next steps are pretty well done on the BH. The same can be said for the SW crew (Except Broonmark, screw him).
December Pre-Order Best Pre-Order
Proud Guildmaster of Two Swords One Box. Apply now!

Thread = Faden Threat = Drohung

S_Ruari
01.23.2012 , 11:51 AM | #25
I have only played through Consular so far, and I enjoyed it. I'm going through SI right now, and yeah its first chapter is better at this point, but not by much. The consular story takes a very interesting twist near the end of Chapter 2 and it has a pretty good finish.
I'm Jedi Master Shepard and this is my favorite thread on the forum

Bluejayoo
01.23.2012 , 11:53 AM | #26
The BH and Sith Warrior stories are pretty good if played light sided. I haven't played them dark so I don't know how that works out.

The Light Sided Jedi Knight story is terrible... absolutely terrible. The entire thing is a poorly done rip off of KOTOR 2. Haven't played it dark.
. - We will never forget.

Idunhavaname
01.23.2012 , 11:53 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Bond View Post
IA story sucks, i already made a thread about it, too lazy to make another

companion/story for IA sucks(lvl 50 IA)

BH on the other hand, has awsome story/companion.(IA feels very sloppy in comparison)

I hear JK story is awsome, gonna do that next.
It's cliche but it does turn you into the top 10 most powerful jedi of all time.

As for OP

Best: Knight/Consular (simply because the enemies you beat are byfar the strongest enemies compared to other class boss and awesome companions)

Worst: Smuggler. Although I did enjoy the smuggler story very much, you just feel like an errand boy. Same goes to the IA (along with its terrible companions).

RIP orange pixel

FerrusPA
01.23.2012 , 11:54 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluejayoo View Post
The BH, IA, and Sith Warrior stories are pretty good if played light sided. I haven't played them dark so I don't know how that works out.
Dark Side Sith Warrior is usually pretty typical with some forays into Chaotic Stupid. Turning Jaesa to the Dark Side however is probably the most amazing thing in the game.
December Pre-Order Best Pre-Order
Proud Guildmaster of Two Swords One Box. Apply now!

Thread = Faden Threat = Drohung

CapitaFK
01.23.2012 , 11:54 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by FerrusPA View Post
True, the parts where you just call your crew and discuss your next steps are pretty well done on the BH. The same can be said for the SW crew (Except Broonmark, screw him).
Yeah. I really like when you go to the intercom and are like, "Everyone up to the bridge. We need to talk." Small things like that do big things.

Daawg
01.23.2012 , 11:54 AM | #30
Every story line is the same....Ive played nearly all of them....not to conclusion but deep into them.

Every story line is about mass murder....running around killing mindlessly for the experience so you can level up.....

I mean I thought I was the only Grandmaster of the great hunt until I stand around the fleet and see 2 dozen grandmasters of the great hunt walk by me and realize.

Their life is a mirror image of my life.........hence this games entire design is to entertain you to level 50 so you can then PVP or raid........

Great game for a casual player......really mindless repetition for an avid sandboxer.