Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bounty Hunter or Trooper- story-wise

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Bounty Hunter or Trooper- story-wise

01.23.2012 , 10:01 AM | #21
I liked the way my Bounty Hunter's story unfolded.

In my opinion it was not so much your classic BH story but mercenary one. As I play mercenaries and hired killers in these games it works for me.

As a note I refer to mercenary as archetype not dual wielding class, my guy is Pyrotech.

01.23.2012 , 10:03 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JasonSavo View Post
The Trooper story isn't really a story, nothing is happening in it. You go from one objective to another, very straight forward, nothing in between. It gets old, fast. There are so many good concepts they could have explored in the story but chose not to. If you like a story that can be summarized in 3 sentences, Trooper is for you. Otherwise, stick with the BH.

That's how i'd categorize the BH story as well to be honest. Nothing really happens just one bounty after another with really not much overarching connection. After your last run in with Blood, the story just loses all connection and just becomes one bounty after another and i never felt like i was part of a story just some missions. With BH i'm at level 41.

The trooper story isn't that great either, but at least it all connects together so far. Trooper i'm only 28 so far.

Both stories are very bleh in my opinion, just depends if you like the merc aspect better or the soldier aspect going after traitors better. BH has more interesting companions overall and soldier comes off a tad too "goody goody".

01.23.2012 , 10:08 AM | #23
I think the Smuggler is one of the better stories, or at least it has some of the best one liners in the game at least. I can't help but laugh at the responses I get to pick in the convos.
Some men just want to watch the world burn.