Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Locked Account

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MassCasualties
12.13.2011 , 06:23 PM | #1
I am tired of this crap! Account locked, incorrect answer to security questions, sorry all lines are busy call back another time, no response to tickets..... Does any one work at this freaking company? Hello I need help stupid system cant recognize this computer... How is that possible i was just downloading the game packets when your system decided it didn't want to recognize my computer any more.

So much for early access how about you help out the gamer's here and answer our calls and respond back to our tickets.....

MassCasualties
12.13.2011 , 08:39 PM | #2
Any Help?

MassCasualties
12.14.2011 , 10:53 AM | #3
This is insane still no help from so called "customer service" they wont pick up the phone or respond to tickets or even the forums.....Wheres the help?

D6-R8
12.14.2011 , 11:59 AM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  

Hi MassCasualties,

We’re very sorry to hear that you’re having so many problems with the security questions. We regret to inform you that we can unfortunately not help with issues relating to the security questions and answers through this forum, nor through e-mail. The customer support for these matters is exclusively through the phone, and this is in order to provide enough security for your account. Please insist when calling our Customer Service team toll-free on: 1855 GO SWTOR (1855 467 9867) from the USA or +8000 BIOWARE (00800 0246 9273) from the United Kingdom, France or Germany; as soon as you speak with an agent your problem with the security questions will be solved.

We need to inform you that there’s currently a high volume of calls to our customer support phone line, which is why there may sometimes be some difficulty in reaching an agent.

Thank you for your patience.

D6-R8 | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support