Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Has anyone who ordered through Origin gotten in yet?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Has anyone who ordered through Origin gotten in yet?

Exileme
12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeido View Post
Pre-ordered the digital deluxe from Origin on the morning after the pre-order announcement, and got in with the first wave this morning. Unfortunately I'm stuck at work!

Did you register your pre-order code with https://account.swtor.com/user/codes on 7/21?
Yeah, got the same version as you and ordered on the same day. Thanks for the info, I guess this confirms that Origin users can get in today as long as Murphies Law doesn't kick them square in the balls.

Apem
12.13.2011 , 08:28 AM | #12
Hmmm know of 2 people that entered their codes 3 days after me and they got in dont think the system they have in place worked out right.

Marlinspike
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Exileme View Post
That's good to know, though it does kind of imply that Origin users will have to enter a 3rd code on the 20th (1 to confirm pre-order, 1 to play pre-order, 1 to play the full game). Can you (or anyone) clarify this some? There is also the likely chance that the current Origin customer service people are simply thinking about the normal game launch, and not the pre-order too.
No, you get one pre-order code when you pre-order. You enter this as soon as you get it (23rd July for me) to improve chances of longer Early Game Access.

When you are granted Early Game Access, you will be able to login.

You must enter the Product Registration Code to play AFTER GAME LAUNCH (i.e. the 20th).

Imalia
12.13.2011 , 08:29 AM | #14
You'll get charged for the full game the 20th.

Firann
12.13.2011 , 08:30 AM | #15
Ordered the DD from Origin got in at 12:10 GMT so 10 mins after early access started. Note that I got the email 30 mins afterwards that I got in

Anthemius
12.13.2011 , 08:35 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Apem View Post
Hmmm know of 2 people that entered their codes 3 days after me and they got in dont think the system they have in place worked out right.
Yeah some people pre-ordered well after that and have gotten in already. It's fine tho, all good things come in time.

FiveDeadlyVenoms
12.13.2011 , 08:36 AM | #17
nope cant contact them

Exileme
12.13.2011 , 08:37 AM | #18
Well at least we'll be able to get in. I know my luck though; I'll sit down in my first meeting this morning and that's when I'll get the email

Gillityr
12.13.2011 , 08:38 AM | #19
Yes. First wave.

Ignath
12.13.2011 , 08:45 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Apem View Post
Yup, I entered my code on 8/25 and my buddy entered his on 9/12 or something like that...he got in this AM, I have yet to receive an email. Only difference, he got a DDE and I just got the DSE. Something didn't work quite right apparently...
Quote: Originally Posted by Coinspinner View Post
Seek courage in your own mediocrity, for it is your lot in life.
No one can stop the Darwinism that is MMO gaming.