Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Loot Jawa! A SWTOR Lexicon

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Loot Jawa! A SWTOR Lexicon

Kaeleron
12.13.2011 , 10:05 AM | #11
On behalf of Jawas everywhere I am offended at the notion that such an integral member of Galactic Society could be considered theives as a whole race. Jawas are noble and helpful tradespeople and excellent in conversation. Your racism is unbecoming.

Milhurian
12.13.2011 , 10:22 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaeleron View Post
On behalf of Jawas everywhere I am offended at the notion that such an integral member of Galactic Society could be considered theives as a whole race. Jawas are noble and helpful tradespeople and excellent in conversation. Your racism is unbecoming.
Your just like a Norwegian about wikings... No they weren't raiders and plunderers! TRADESMEN!!! Get a grip... Who stole C-3PO? Who fricking electrified R2-D2? and Captrued it?! HELLO?! Don't be delusional
I have no signature (Aww bugger)

NostalGeek
12.13.2011 , 10:28 AM | #13
I'm definitely going to try and use some of these. Good job!
"Could this be... an omen?!"

Althire
12.13.2011 , 10:34 AM | #14
I post on the original thread before the wipe just thought I'd add this now has the full support of our guild pushing 100 members + our alliances will be joining in so that should be over 200 people just on our server long live the jawa lexicon .
╬╬╬╬╬╬╬╣█|████████████MMO's/SWTOR Guide████████████)

Queen_Ultima
12.13.2011 , 11:07 AM | #15
Amazing thread, I'm sure going to use some of these myself ingame (especially anything Tarkin related in PvP: "Defend?! In our moment of triumph?!")

If I may suggest some myself:

Palpatine Gambit: When you lure the enemy to attack you in PvP only for them to be destroyed by your stealth classes.

Midi-chlorian: Someone in Roleplay who insists on creating a long and difficult backstory for something that does not need it/makes him/her seem OP in Roleplay.

Trade Fed: A guild that tries to get it's own way on the server and makes life hard for those who don't accept them.
Bridget for Sith Empress!

VikingGamer
12.13.2011 , 11:17 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by RadeFox View Post
I propose that the term loot ninja, be replaced in TOR with the term Jawa for fun and flavor!

Just think of the hew and cries of someone who loses out on grabbing a sweet drop....

"Relkzor just Jawa'd my [Epic Loot]!!!! Waaahhhh
Ahh, when I saw "Loot Jawa" in the title I was thinking more, Loot Pinata. Was trying to visuallize a jawa tied to a tree that you beat with a gaffi stick until it drops loot. mah bad.
Superior General of the Ordo Custodis

VanCarak
12.13.2011 , 12:36 PM | #17
Add in there the term "Tusken" or "Tusken Raider" for the "leeeerrroooooyyy Jeeeenkiiiins!" people.

IE, "Xxxnoobpwnagexxx" just Tusken'd the boss when we weren't ready.
Cathar? Pshaw! That's so last patch. Give us Shistavanen, or give us Death!

Kettukun
12.13.2011 , 12:42 PM | #18
Definitely worth using these.

Two words.

Hilarity. Ensues.

shadowedwolf
12.14.2011 , 04:42 AM | #19
This is great... I'll have to share this with my friend later; I can definatly see her and I tossing some of these terms back and forth, esp. calling each other Jawa when one gets good loot.
On a side note... After watching episodes 1-3, I think I will be using ANIKIN to describe someone who gets whiney/angry when they don't get thier way.

Custom_Vengance
12.14.2011 , 07:04 AM | #20
Awesome! definitely using these