Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I went to Sizzlers...

Crash-X
12.14.2011 , 01:26 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by jonathanchef View Post
... and I paid the same price for the t-bone steak, baked potato, and all-you-can-eat salad bar as the guy in front of me, AND THEY SERVED HIM FIRST!!! I paid the same price, but just because he arrived at Sizzler before me, they served him first! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION!
This is a travesty! We cannot stand this for this!

Alleydee
12.14.2011 , 01:26 AM | #12
... and I paid the same price for the t-bone steak, baked potato, and all-you-can-eat salad bar as the guy in front of me, AND THEY SERVED HIM FIRST!!! I paid the same price, but just because he arrived at Sizzler before me, they served him first! THIS IS AN OUTRAGE, AND I DEMAND SATISFACTION!
The real question is, Was it good?

Tule
12.14.2011 , 01:26 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Eblan View Post
I just got back from White Castle. The little burgers and chicken rings were awesome. It's after 2am so there was no one in line. True story.
F you for bringing up White Castle in a thread I was going to read. For some reason I relocated to a state that has no such late night gastrowarfare eatery. True story.

PhantomAxxaxxin
12.14.2011 , 01:27 AM | #14
Did you have a reservation?

Thanks, now I'm hungry... and like all stereotypical college students, I HAVE NOTHING TO EAT. =P
A fan of the Fett...

Gizmo
12.14.2011 , 01:27 AM | #15
Nobody told me I had to be there first if I wanted to eat first! This is an outrage!
CE VIP€]¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ]P]|Ξ██████████████████████████████████████████)

Eblan
12.14.2011 , 01:27 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Puppets View Post
so if a game is announced then whoever pre orders the game first should get the game first?

screw release dates whoever just start handing one copy at a time from a certain date.

god why are Americans so *********** dumb

bladorthin
12.14.2011 , 01:28 AM | #17
Guys, you are kind of making me hungry

mxyl
12.14.2011 , 01:28 AM | #18
It's Sizzler, not Sizzlers.

Zoggel
12.14.2011 , 01:29 AM | #19
Hello!
We ask that threads on the General Discussion forum be related to Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this one is off-topic (mmmm steak), we're going to close it.