Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Camera / Mouse Twitching

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Trecares
01.03.2012 , 09:59 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by jfallara View Post
If you have this issue make sure you submit a ticket in-game. It is my understanding that's the best way to notify devs of the issue.
That's what one would think except Bioware doesn't appear to give a rat's *** about the tickets.

I have this issue as well on my Logitech G9x. I noticed it happens consistently if I do a double right click rapidly. Boom! I'm looking off in space.

Cerimon
01.03.2012 , 10:23 PM | #32 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please be advised we are aware of and are looking into this issue. Until a resolution is found please continue to post the make and model of the mouse you have issue with. Thank you for your assistance.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Wizzlesniff
01.03.2012 , 10:27 PM | #33
I have the same issue.

Logitech MX Revolution

Control Center version 6.10.55
Setpoint driver version 5.00.40

Utrecht
01.03.2012 , 11:37 PM | #34
Same Problem.

Logitech MX518

The problem seems worse for me on ranged classes then on melee classes. Not sure what's triggering it though. I'm predominately selecting targets in combat using the mouse and triggering skills both with the mouse clicks and the (1-=) hot keys.

LogunOne
01.03.2012 , 11:45 PM | #35
I had the same issue but I think I've found a workaround

Razor Naga
Driver Version 3.01
Firmware 1.03

Ok if you are using Windows 7 and are having this mouse twitch or hyper sensitivity issue check this link out.
A number of games under Windows 7 have this issue because of how Win 7 handles mouse acceleration.

This registry fix will give you a true 1 to 1 mouse input.

http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/...ation-fix.html

venomoverlord
01.04.2012 , 12:33 AM | #36
Logitech G700

venomoverlord
01.04.2012 , 12:38 AM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by LogunOne View Post
I had the same issue but I think I've found a workaround

Razor Naga
Driver Version 3.01
Firmware 1.03

Ok if you are using Windows 7 and are having this mouse twitch or hyper sensitivity issue check this link out.
A number of games under Windows 7 have this issue because of how Win 7 handles mouse acceleration.

This registry fix will give you a true 1 to 1 mouse input.

http://donewmouseaccel.blogspot.com/...ation-fix.html
The problem with this is, if that was the issue I would have problems in other games, this is the only game I have ever had this issue.

venomoverlord
01.04.2012 , 12:40 AM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by A4-I4 View Post
Greetings All,

Please be advised we are aware of and are looking into this issue. Until a resolution is found please continue to post the make and model of the mouse you have issue with. Thank you for your assistance.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™
I recommend a sticky for this so we can stop following the other threads we have made about this issue and prevent new ones from starting. Or we can continue bumping the others if you prefer

Tatami
01.04.2012 , 12:44 AM | #39
I'm using a Razer Naga mouse.

Umythiel
01.04.2012 , 01:34 AM | #40
logitech g9x Laser