Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am unable to verify my email

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
I am unable to verify my email

Thoged
12.13.2011 , 09:30 PM | #1
I click on the link in the email and the page will not come up. Is there an alternative method to verifying my email? Generally a code will be sent along with the link in case of this issue so you can manually verify it but I do not see one.

Before anyone ask's I am on my fiance's account to post this since there is no information in the help section.

LawLessOne
12.13.2011 , 09:33 PM | #2
You can try copying the link to your browser bar where the HTTP address is located. Links sometimes do not work from emails. This is a security precausion some ISP's use but copying the link accomplishes the same thing and they cant stop you from doing that.

Thoged
12.13.2011 , 09:38 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by LawLessOne View Post
You can try copying the link to your browser bar where the HTTP address is located. Links sometimes do not work from emails. This is a security precausion some ISP's use but copying the link accomplishes the same thing and they cant stop you from doing that.
Attempted that. Even attempted it in IE8 and Chrome and on 2 different computers. Still showing up as not being able to locate the website. Same thing when I click on the customer support button for this very issue. And yes I have copy'd the link to that etc, etc.