Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

website timestamp question

Coffeeserver
12.13.2011 , 09:31 PM | #1
Is there a website support forum? If so I didn't find it so I will ask my question here. What timezone is the website set up under because the time stamp on the forums are wonky for me. I would have thought they would adjust to reflect the timezone entered under my account info. This is sadly not the case. Is there a way for me to fix this or should I get used to adjusting the difference between the forum time stamp and my own time zone?
All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You'd be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men. -- Issac Asimov

BeakerOne
12.13.2011 , 09:32 PM | #2
I had a similar problem, I just went into Forum Profile added some information and hit save.

When it saved it did another step showing a message stating updating DST and the timestamps on the forum are correct for me now.

Coffeeserver
12.13.2011 , 09:38 PM | #3
funny part is Ive been in and out of my account page trying to figure it out, the minute I post it fixes it's self. I now have no clue if I finally hit the right button or if the act of posting finally sinked my account to the forum. oh well its fixed.

BTW I think there should be a website support page or sticky so people that have site issues don't get lost in the game bug reports. just a thought.
All sorts of computer errors are now turning up. You'd be surprised to know the number of doctors who claim they are treating pregnant men. -- Issac Asimov