Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Game time questions??

Angelaa
12.13.2011 , 09:35 PM | #1
I live in Australia and I would like to know where abouts I would buy game time and what the price would be? I'm hoping it is going to be an electronic game card; am i going to get the code in am email or on the site which i purchase it from??
Also I am under the assumption that we need to purchase game time to play even though i am told we get a free month, so then will it be three months of game time after purchasing the 60 days of game time or am i mistaken and you get the month free and then you have to get game time????
I would be very great full for any information i can get to clarify this topic. thank you for your time.
Aut Pax Aut Bellum

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 09:36 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Angelaa View Post
I live in Australia and I would like to know where abouts I would buy game time and what the price would be? I'm hoping it is going to be an electronic game card; am i going to get the code in am email or on the site which i purchase it from??
Also I am under the assumption that we need to purchase game time to play even though i am told we get a free month, so then will it be three months of game time after purchasing the 60 days of game time or am i mistaken and you get the month free and then you have to get game time????
I would be very great full for any information i can get to clarify this topic. thank you for your time.
Game time cards are considred subscriptions

You will not need them until 30 days after official launch

For now as long as you redeemed your pre-order key and can verify it by reading my thread.

You have nothing more to do but to wait for your early access invite

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786