Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pre-order/Early Access question

Phurbies
12.13.2011 , 09:19 PM | #1
I pre ordered this game about 2-3 weeks ago and I was going through my account settings and I went to the things you have to fill out in order to play the game like security questions and etc. One of the questions was to "Redeem a product registration code." I remember when I first bought the digital copy off of origin I received an email about some code that I punched in and I deleted the email. I was wondering if this was in the email or...? If it was in the email...will customer support help me out with this, and if so, should I call origin.com (EA) or swtor customer service? Thanks!

Ahebish
12.13.2011 , 09:23 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Phurbies View Post
I pre ordered this game about 2-3 weeks ago and I was going through my account settings and I went to the things you have to fill out in order to play the game like security questions and etc. One of the questions was to "Redeem a product registration code." I remember when I first bought the digital copy off of origin I received an email about some code that I punched in and I deleted the email. I was wondering if this was in the email or...? If it was in the email...will customer support help me out with this, and if so, should I call origin.com (EA) or swtor customer service? Thanks!
Call whoever you pre-ordred from they will give you the code.

Call Origin specifically as all digital copy pre-orders are now merged with origin

Also read my thread. It gives helpful info in regards to pre-order codes vs. Product registration codes

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=8786

LawLessOne
12.13.2011 , 09:30 PM | #3
If you bought from Origin you can find your code by logging into their site and going to 'customer service' and choosing - Orders and Billing.