Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Redeemed my code near the beginning of the pre orders

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Redeemed my code near the beginning of the pre orders

windwisperer
12.13.2011 , 09:14 PM | #1
And no invite yet I know people who redeemed their codes just a few days ago that are playing right now... AND I have the collector's edition. Forgive me Bioware if I feel a bit cheated but I think I'm rightfully ticked off. How about some first come first serve fairness tomorrow kay?

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 09:17 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by windwisperer View Post
And no invite yet I know people who redeemed their codes just a few days ago that are playing right now... AND I have the collector's edition. Forgive me Bioware if I feel a bit cheated but I think I'm rightfully ticked off. How about some first come first serve fairness tomorrow kay?

1. Collectors Edition doesn't entitle you to more early access.

2. If you actually know someone (and I doubt it) that redeemed their code a few days ago and are playing, submit their account name to Stephen Reid so he can investigate.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

windwisperer
12.13.2011 , 09:20 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by YurikArkady View Post
1. Collectors Edition doesn't entitle you to more early access.

2. If you actually know someone (and I doubt it) that redeemed their code a few days ago and are playing, submit their account name to Stephen Reid so he can investigate.
I never said it did entitle me to more early access but added for that special oomph ;P. And no I will not submit the account names of friends and ruin their chance to play. I'm mad yes but I'm not out for revenge.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 09:23 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by windwisperer View Post
And no I will not submit the account names of friends and ruin their chance to play. I'm mad yes but I'm not out for revenge.

It was more so the issue could be investigated and corrected in upcoming waves, if an issue actually existed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Paralassa
12.13.2011 , 09:23 PM | #5
Hi there!

While we understand your frustrations, the Customer Service forum is for those having issues with their accounts or accessing the game. There is, however, an active discussion topic for early game access/waves:

Final Wave Sent!

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!