Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do I go about requesting a refund?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
How do I go about requesting a refund?

Gruz
12.13.2011 , 06:55 PM | #1
Since the game is still in pre-order, I'd assume I can get a refund still, right? Since I can't even d/l and install the game, despite customer service "helping" me, and I've already used up my bandwidth on d/l'ing over 10 times, I'm out of patience. I just want my money back now.

This has no bearing on the game itself, but if it can't even be installed, then I'd say they failed to provide the service I payed for, and would like a refund.

Thanks.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 07:05 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Gruz View Post
Since the game is still in pre-order, I'd assume I can get a refund still, right? Since I can't even d/l and install the game, despite customer service "helping" me, and I've already used up my bandwidth on d/l'ing over 10 times, I'm out of patience. I just want my money back now.

This has no bearing on the game itself, but if it can't even be installed, then I'd say they failed to provide the service I payed for, and would like a refund.

Thanks.

Yes, cancel your order.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Gruz
12.13.2011 , 07:07 PM | #3
got it through Origin, and already paid the full price.

Hulgos
12.13.2011 , 07:07 PM | #4

Thanks.
installed fine for me, what is your problem exactly?

Outcasters
12.13.2011 , 07:08 PM | #5
get a physical copy on release day. ea isnt a big deal man for such a good game.

YurikArkady
12.13.2011 , 07:08 PM | #6

And...?

Call Origin billing, cancel your order.
Quote: Originally Posted by Telvannis View Post
Grey viable?

All I know is my gut says maybe.

Mathieus
12.13.2011 , 07:10 PM | #7

Thanks.
If ordered through Orgin, I would imagine you would need to call them and not Bioware.
If purchased through a retail store, then you would probably need to go and speak with a manager of some sort.
If purchased through Amazon, etc. probably call and talk to them to get the proper steps.

Gruz
12.13.2011 , 07:31 PM | #8
thanks for the replies guys. Guess I'll contact Origin and get it cancelled. If I can get my money back for the digital d/l, maybe I'll buy a physical copy of the game instead. But right now I'm going back to Skyrim.

Kinda sad when I go to a Bethesda game because it has less bugs...

dardack
12.13.2011 , 07:32 PM | #9
No you didn't. They took full to verify, then refunded and took $5.00
Doofensmirtz lvl 50 PTIn Erebus Drooga's Pleasure Barge. 4 Imps 50. Doofentrooper lvl 50 VG in Goof Troop DPB
Dear BW please have RS/HiB send me to other fleet Nekkid. TY. Also, don't allow 3 sin/shadow 2 sorc/sage teams in HB. That is all.

Grimlorbe
12.13.2011 , 07:37 PM | #10
Did you try absolutely everything to ge his game installed? I had an aweful hard time installing too during the beta weekends, decided to do a thorough hardware check. I had a dying hard drive and a faulty stick of RAM replaced and lo and behold, the game installed like a charm, no issues whatsoever.

Didnt have any problems with other games though, but swtor installer seems to have run into something it just couldnt handle.

Hope this helps.
Regards,

Grimlor