Best opposite alignment class quest and beyond?

Bxvx

I asked this as an offtopic question in another thread but no one answered so I figured I might as well make its own post. So far I'm finishing up doing a dark side Knight, I liked it so far almost finished with Meksha now. But since double xp I wanted to make some more opposite alignment toons. I was thinking of doing the light side warrior next. I heard the counselor dark side wasn't good but I'll eventually try it just to see it myself, and I love sage/shadow. Really wanted to know you alls opinions on doing the opposite alignment classes before I started a new one, I'll probably try most of them since double xp is active.

Dark Side consular requires that you don't dismiss the dark Jedi teachings you pick up on Tython. If you can accept them and the gravity of the situation you find yourself in then a dark side, or at least a dark grey run can be interesting.

I enjoy light side Inquisitor myself... The Empire side in general makes for an enjoyable light side run. Though I don't run purely based on the color of the choice but rather the results of the choice.

Ya for the most part I usually choose the alignment and set that to what I want. But my choices aren't always pure one sided cause it ends up ruining the story imo. Like most of my toons are Imperial and while I have gone full ds choices it ends up making you look like a super dbag maniac sometimes. But I think I'll try those out too, probably do most of the force users haven't thought about doing the non force users different alignments but I may end up doing it with the double xp.

Ironically enough, some of my favorites are opposite alignments. LS Inquisitor, DS Smuggler (Pirate), and LS Bounty Hunter, specifically. In fact, I think I actually only have one DS Bounty Hunter, now that I think about it.

Ahh I never looked at the DS Smuggler being a Pirate gonna have to try that. I'm doing light side warrior now I got in the 50's and then made a dark side consulor just to switch things up. I'll have to try the smuggler/BH after I max these 2 out.

Oh, yeah; greed, revenge, war profiteering, prison breaks, a Dark Side Smuggler can be played great as a pirate. The only companion who tends to complain is Corso; Akaavi and Bowdaar both like revenge and crushing enemies, Risha and Guss like money, so the four of them actually support a lot of the more 'piratical' decisions a player can make...

And yes, LS Warrior is good, especially when you meet the ((spoiler redacted)) on Tatooine.

The best opposite alignment, imo, is the Sith Warrior but the payoff for me is really in a different place. It is, I believe, when you return to Iokath and both the Republic and Empire are attempting to recruit the LS warrior to their side. When Quinn reports to Acina (if you choose Republic, which I of course did), he tells her that your Warrior is different from other sith because your character promotes compassion and mercy.

Light Side Sith Warrior is amazing in a lot of other ways as well.