Republic Fleet Mod Station

Clemsonalum

• 2 weeks later...
unless, of course, you want to save your existing modification and put it in something else...which I always seem to do.

Seriously, no mod station on the Fleet? Gets real tiring zoning back and fourth to buy and equip mods.

ctrl right click, then click and drag out the mod you want to save.

The mod station requirement was removed a while ago.

unless, of course, you want to save your existing modification and put it in something else...which I always seem to do.

Seriously, no mod station on the Fleet? Gets real tiring zoning back and fourth to buy and equip mods.

You still don't need a mod station. Just drag the old mod out.

• 1 year later...

Mod stations are in the crew skills area, between the mission skill vendors on the inside portion of the outer ring.

They are indeed required for adding and upgrading augment slots, but nothing else.

Edit: Freakin' zombie thread. :rak_01:

Edited by OmenQ

• 1 year later...

This thread is googles top hit for the search,

“swtor modification station republic fleet”

So, statements that include anything other than that info are inappropriate. I can’t stand reading in threads, “oh use the internet”. Because every time I’ve gone to a thread was from a google search.

Edited by Andaeli

So, statements that include anything other than that info are inappropriate. I can’t stand reading in threads, “oh use the internet”. Because every time I’ve gone to a thread was from a google search.

Do you actually have a point to your post, or are you just here to complain that the thread google sent you to isn't up to your standards?

did you really need to necro a useless thread to do this? I mean, couldn't you just show this to whoever told you to "use the internet" instead?