Looking for a server

Kouensha

Hi, I'm honestly not sure where I am supposed to be asking this so if I'm in the wrong forum, please forgive me. Also forgive me if this topic has been asked to death.

I have been playing for about 2 weeks trying the different class stories and sides. I really like this game but I'm really unsure of which server is going to stay populated or if a server has what I want in a server.

I primarily play PvE and don't really enjoy PvP that much. I prefer Republic side to the Empire.

I have read that Swiftsure, Harbinger, and Jekk Jekk Tarr are going to have a massive drop in players when the Oceanic transfers come in April.

I'm just looking for a permanent home where there are people playing, running heroics/FP's/OP's, and a good GTN selection. East Coast and West Coast doesn't matter because I can adjust to any sort of peak times.

Once again, I'm really sorry for asking a probably often asked question but I honestly have no clue about population trends and the only people I can turn to for this kind of information are the players.

Go to the server selection screen around 9pm EST for North American servers on a Wednesday or Thursday and see which servers are heavy or full. That's a decent way to judge. There may be some more info in the server group forums, however. If you're interested in a RP server Lord Adraas is pretty well populated especially on Imperial side, and it will most likely stay that way for a long time. Good luck finding a good home!

Depending on where you live, I know you said time zone doesn't matter but latency will for West Coast the most populated PVE server is Harbinger and on the East Coast it's Canderous Ordo. Both servers are also very balanced between Repub and Imp.

I have been told that Canderous Ordo doesn't really do HM Flashpoints or OPs and mainly is Warzones. Could this be misinformation or was that person telling the truth?

I haven't gotten to 50 yet. But did a /who the other night on Karraga's Place and were ~50 people there. So someone is running ops.