Important question about transfers

Antissa

Hi there.

I really enjoy the game. There is so many characters I wanna play on and so much stuff I want to do. One thing that is currently a bit sad though is as you all know the population on alot of EU servers is dropping.

This is ok with me because I know Bioware expected this issue or at least is aware of it and are planning server transfers and servers merges.

I cant wait untill they do this so there is alot easier to find people to do stuff with, either for guild recruitment purposes for raids or for doing flashpoints.

So to the point:

I have some characters on US servers and some on EU servers and since I love the legacy stuff I am extremely curious if it will be possible to transfer characters from EU servers to US servers or vice versa, even as a paid service when server transfers is coming?

This issue is huge for me and I would really like an answer to this. Have Bioware stated anything about this or do anyone know anything?

Thank you

My guess is "yes", since unlike WoW the game client for both EU and US are the same. The physical distance shouldn't be an issue either, since they already transferred a lot of players from US to local servers in Australia.

If it works like the APAC transfers, then all your legacy unlocks will combine together, however your legacy level will be the one that's highest between the source and destination server.

My guess is "yes", since unlike WoW the game client for both EU and US are the same. The physical distance shouldn't be an issue either, since they already transferred a lot of players from US to local servers in Australia.

If it works like the APAC transfers, then all your legacy unlocks will combine together, however your legacy level will be the one that's highest between the source and destination server.

Ok. Thanks for answer. I really hope you are right. There is no reason for me to continue playing on characters that I will never be able to get within my legacy. I am quite OCD about stuff like that.

Anyone else has replies about this issue?