After Cathar...

ShupFace

What would be a good "Empire" kind of race?

Cathar are force users so make Jedi Knight and Sage and militant so Trooper.

They can be slaves (though apparently Males too difficult) so can be Sith Inquisitor and that is about all I see fitting, before legacy unlocks.

What would be a good Empire counterpart?

Given that the Cathar are going to be paid for through the Cartel market, I imagine they'll be open to all classes. I don't think even EA has the chutzpah to tell players, "Ok, you need to pay to unlock the race, then pay again to unlock it for the class you want." :o

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I Want: Nikto, Weequay or Rodian

What I think We'll Get: F**king Togruta. No offense, but I just do not understand the appeal.

You can suggest whatever species you like, but realize that [...] they've already said that they will never add a species which does not speak Basic.

This ...again. I do not recommend wasting your time asking for something you won't get. You may also want to consider the long-term effect. You'll enjoy it for maybe a day, then get bored of it, along with everyone who ever groups with you. In KotOR 1, there were only a few recorded twilek coversation audio clips that were repeated endlessly. I really would not like to see that here, to be able to memorize each of them... As for the annoyance of alien voices, I know I am not the only one who played the Manaan story with the sound off...

What do I think they'll do? Probably Voss.

Actually, thats a very interesting idea... Species unlocks already exist due to the Cartel Market. What if there was a voss race which was only obtainable through an unlock you needed legend voss rep to get? Say, Legend Voss reputation + 500k creds? 1m? It'd have to be significant, like some mark of status. Of course, that also means making a new toon... But hey, in all honestly, it's simply more content. Another way is to be boring and greedy and put it on the Cartel Market. Don't do that though, seriously. :mad:

Edited by idnewton