Server Transfer Legacy Name Problem

Bosefus_

I just transferred servers and my old legacy name has already been taken. It was an awesome name and I'm not about to give it up. I only have three options: go back to my original server, find whoever has my name and get them to change or change my own name. I refuse to create a new name, so does anyone know how I would go about either going back to my original server or finding out who has my legacy name?

Since the current player who has it on your new server cannot change the legacy name, and you cannot transfer back to your old server, I would say your options are very limited.

And when I say limited, I mean.. you have to change your name.

Edited by jgoldsack

That's what I was afraid of. Does anyone know of a future server change so I can maybe reserve my legacy on another server?

No idea, but really, the simplest solution would be to take one of the characters in your legacy name and simply make it a different ascii character.

I understand that names are important to people, and I understand what it is to loose names (I lost 4 of my names in the transfers, 1 of which was my main character), but really... just make a variation of it if it means that much to you, and figure out how to deal with it.

And you can have those for your legacy name?

Yes you can. And from my experience you have to hold down the Alt key while typing in the numbers and then release after the numbers are entered and the appropriate letter will show up. I can't remember if it only worked on my number pad or not, but I usually enter them from the number pad.