Moaning

Advina

So, for one of my first posts despite playing since December, I have to say I am happy to see no more "my server is empty" posts. I am also entertained to see so many "my server is too full" posts. I look forward to seeing the "my server is just right, but won't stay that way forever posts.". Perhaps one day I will see an "I am quitting and will no longer troll the forums of a game I no longer play" post, but I guess that's not likely.

Yeah this is making me laugh as well.

Coming onto the forums month ago 'when's the transfers coming'

And now its the 'my names gone because i switched servers?!?'

I can understand to an extent the names issue but at the same time... Its a name.

If someone else has it it can't be that original and you can just change an e to a e with the hat on it (on phone so i can't get it...)

Id much rather change to a server with people than have no one on it.

I've not had the name problem though so... Apparently no one thought of calling themselves Showaddywaddy. (I mean how call does Darth Showaddywaddy sound in David jasons voice)

On another note... Why can't people have the same first name? It strikes me as weirdos having people walk.around called steve1027 than just having 2 Steves with unique legacies..

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on discussion of Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Threads made to criticize the community do not foster constructive discussion and are considered off-topic for General Discussion, so we have closed this thread. If you have feedback, we encourage you to contact us at communitysupport@swtor.com. Thanks for understanding!