I almost never see Holiday

Renrag

Nothing game-changing or anything of course. But when Tharan casts "Deploy Holiday" I can only remember seeing her actually there a handful of times. Am I doing something wrong? Tharan uses that ability during each fight on his own.

Which is fine, because while Holiday is up, tharan's not healing you.

Yeah but Holiday is also usually deployed against the highest threat combatant in the mob. If it's against a single target it'll give you a few seconds to either channel something, or wait for a CD to end. Also Theran will Drop an HOT on you before deploying holiday so you are , technically still being healed while holiday is deployed

Yeah Tharan always casts "Med Scan" before casting Holiday, which is how I know to watch for it. However Holiday has never once shown up for me. She just never renders so I'm guessing it's a graphical glitch. :confused:

Do you actually see the whole ability channel? Because i've seen it where it gets interrupted and she never appears. I've also seen it with a bunch of consulars (sages, and shadows) with 4 holidays out lol

Nothing game-changing or anything of course. But when Tharan casts "Deploy Holiday" I can only remember seeing her actually there a handful of times. Am I doing something wrong? Tharan uses that ability during each fight on his own.

You are forgetting to deploy your decor for Holiday.

Seems unlikely to me that this is an accidental bug... my guess is they removed her on purpose, either because some people didn't like it, or to render one less model to improve the game's performance (probably by about a third of a frame per second). The problem is now it's almost impossible to tell when an enemy is being mez'd by Theran.

Bioware, if you are going to remove the graphic on an ability, you have to replace it with something else so we still have visual queues. Although personally I liked it the way it was before. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I see her occasionally. Well, acutally, I logged in one day and she was rendering and then never again. It weirded me out because I'd never seen her before that or after.

Now I just watch Tharan's action bar.

I don't think it makes the game any worse, although pretty graphics are always welcome, and might actually improve my tank practise because it means I have to be aware of what other people are casting for CC to help me manage mobs.

Yeah, I noticed since that particular patch, Holiday -never- appears for me either.

Tharan goes through his entire channeling, and the target mob stands appropriately entranced for the duration, but there's no hot pink hologram next to them.

Which is quite frustrating, since I barely have time to notice the debuff on them as I'm auto-targeting and attacking.