Who wants some popcorn?

Wyrmion

Hahaahaahahahahaaa...

This general discussion, should be called the complaints thread... Its full of complaints and my favourite: people complaining about people complaining.

Keep up the good work, and pass the popcorn..

Do us a favour Bioware: let us enjoy this for a while... then permanently close General discussion.

:)

See you all at launch, Especially those whove written "Ive cancelled my preorder"

Slightly entertaining at best IMO. I keep having to resist the urge to troll people, which makes it less enjoyable. I really dislike forums honestly. None but the scum of society seem to dwell there, like some sort of crack house full of junkies trying to get a fix.

I'll join.

This is by far the best work-entertainment ever. Makes the wait for playing not quite as bad. XD

Agreed. My only hope is the QQers do actually leave this game. I understand its mostly angry kids who've grown up in a generation where everything is instant. I WANT IT NOW!

Patience my young paduans... soon... sooon

as long as it is swimming in that fake movie theatre "butter" oil stuff they have. I know it probably has a half-life of 300 days and causes all sorts of horrible disease, but it tastes soooo goooood.

Entitlement generation's gonna entitle.

This is almost more entertaining than playing the game (which I do NOT have access to yet, by the way)

I guess my 37 years on this planet have provided me a perspective that most of these whiners don't have yet.

First Come, First Serve is pretty standard. If these people were waiting for their coffee at starbucks (i mean, you've already ordered, and you're just waiting for the guy to make it)...i can't imagine a single one of them would ***** that the guy who ordered before them got their coffee first.

HOW IS THIS ANY DIFFERENT??? *sigh*

Slightly entertaining at best IMO. I keep having to resist the urge to troll people, which makes it less enjoyable. I really dislike forums honestly. None but the scum of society seem to dwell there, like some sort of crack house full of junkies trying to get a fix.

I know how you feel... Im trying to avoid a ban!.. Ouch... before early access eeek :(

Hahaahaahahahahaaa...

This general discussion, should be called the complaints thread... Its full of complaints and my favourite: people complaining about people complaining.

Keep up the good work, and pass the popcorn..

Do us a favour Bioware: let us enjoy this for a while... then permanently close General discussion.

:)

See you all at launch, Especially those whove written "Ive cancelled my preorder"

I had hoped that the forum exclusion after the wipe would have made this a better place... I was so naive. Can I have some popcorn? That's all there is for it... le sigh

Giant pickles are by far the most fitting treat for entertainment venues such as this.

I just hope I don't have to get up and go pee halfway through--vinegar runs right through me!

Needs more inappropriateness. Pickle comments devoid of innuendo are offensive.:mad: