Couple of questions...

Torvasha

Logged on later last night to kick the tires on the new patch and check some things out...Didn't have a lot of guildies on - so I figured I would ask my questions here.

I know Rated PVP zones didn't make the cut - But after logging in all my toons, and resetting all their skill trees, and building my legacy family tree - I couldn't seem to locate where/how to purchase and of the ship upgrades (i.e. Neutral GTN/Training Dummies/Mailbox). Did these not make the cut?

Crystal vendor is gone - which again, I knew was coming, but I do have an Artifice I was planning on picking up the schematics. I found the Red/Blue schems out on the daily vendors - but I thought we would be able to craft Purple. And if not purple - what about the lvl 50 Green/Orange/Yellow crystals? Am I missing a vendor somewhere? I went back to the Artifice trainer and picked up the new stuff from him - but no Crystals.

What level gear does the new FP drop? I heard Columni - with the last boss dropping weapons. Was looking to confirm this.

I've got a Max Synthweaver with a bank full of orange gear I got leveling up. Is this the stuff I can re-eng for Schematics to then craft for possible augment slots? Was there any plan to put in a vendor for the 'missing' pieces of various sets?

Any help would be appreciated!

Looking forward to really getting into the patch this weekend. Thanks in advance for the help.