PvP augmentation

LonePredator

I've switched more recently to some Power/Endur augments, and it's mostly if you're looking for more damage and the Aim isn't doing much of anything anymore. I'd say stop stacking Aim when you're like at 1.7-1.8k. I have stacked power to around 500-600 depending on buffs and I love the extra damage on some of my attacks that are more consistent than Crit.

I've switched more recently to some Power/Endur augments, and it's mostly if you're looking for more damage and the Aim isn't doing much of anything anymore. I'd say stop stacking Aim when you're like at 1.7-1.8k. I have stacked power to around 500-600 depending on buffs and I love the extra damage on some of my attacks that are more consistent than Crit.

Aim doesn't have diminishing returns, so that makes no sense.

The deciding factor is if you consider the extra crit chance to be worth the loss of bonus damage - if you're putting 3 points into the aim boost talent for 9% extra aim will ALWAYS be better since it provides just as much bonus damage as power does (when you combine it with the inquisitor/consular buff), and if you're putting 2 points in it I'd still consider it a fair tradeoff. If you only put 1 or no points at all in that though, I'd go for power.