Wishlist for Cartel shop or for subscribers

Kapono

Things I'd love to see added to the game, either in the Cartel Shop, the expansion, or just in a patch! :)

1. An account crafting interface, where you could send your different companions from all your characters on crafting gathering or production missions, without having to log over to every individual toon you have.

2. An account wide bank for all my crafting materials

3. Stackable mission items to conserve space

4. More Tron-style outfits, with various colors- white/purple white/green black/magenta, etc

5. Lightcycles! :D

6. A way to get reputation for Gree and other factions via tradeskill materials turn-ins or crafting. I really don't like the whole Ilum area, and have no intention of doing those quests with every jerk on the server surrounding me. :confused:

7. A way to do the crafting missions I want - not have to relog 5 times to get metal missions from Underworld Trading ;)

Thank you for the hard work you guys are putting into the game!

1. That sounds cool. I remember before launch Daniel Erikson was talking about wanting to do a mobile app for smartphones etc that could send out your companions on missions...I wish they would have done that.

2. I would like that as well, but its low on my priority list.

3. Mission items have their own tab in your cargo anyways, they don't really take up any space...and I think they do stack in there already.

4. I don't really care for this idea, though if people want them, whatever I say go for it.

5. Would be nice, but not a big deal either way.

6. While I am kinda frustrated by griefers myself, I say no to this.

7. This would be nice, but I am pretty sure they did it on purpose to limit the flood of mats into the economy.