Most powerful Sith Lord ever (essential read)

S_W_LeGenD

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incoming "But G-Canon says Sidious is more powerful" comments.

I am curious though, what do you make of the Sith Emperor's defeat by the Hero of Tython? (Yes, I know that is a spoiler, but if you haven't heard that by now, you're waaaay behind) To my knowledge, the HoT had no special help (aside from T7, and from the Revan novel we know that the droid couldn't do much to the Sith Emperor) and yet managed to defeat him 1v1.

Do you think this is a Mace vs. Sidious type scenario? Because I find that difficult to believe as well, seeing as the Hero of Tython doesn't know Vaapad, and the Sith Emperor seems to be using the full extent of his Force Powers during the duel, while Sidious did not.

Basically: if the Sith Emperor was so powerful, why was he defeated in 1v1 combat?

Yea i had problem with that too... I know it was a class mission and all, but how was defeating Malgus a FP and the emperor not even a Heroic mission. They either over inflated his back-story or made him severely under-powered in game.

You might want to sort out your grammar before you put on those shades...

Thats a little uncalled for. English isn't everyone's fist language, and even if it is this guys it doesn't mean you can insult him. But yeh, it's hard to tell on a forum, but a lot here might not be English, I live in England so I consider my English good, but it was not my first language, foreigners typing English can range from me, to sword in a box :p

Thats a little uncalled for. English isn't everyone's fist language, and even if it is this guys it doesn't mean you can insult him. But yeh, it's hard to tell on a forum, but a lot here might not be English, I live in England so I consider my English good, but it was not my first language, foreigners typing English can range from me, to sword in a box :p
Gibberish is gibberish, I'm merely asking him to translate it into something that makes sense.

Gibberish is gibberish, I'm merely asking him to translate it into something that makes sense.

In the most sarcastic and snarky way possible? How about saying: "Sorry, I really don't get the main point of the post, can you clarify: Do you agree or disagree?"

In the most sarcastic and snarky way possible? How about saying: "Sorry, I really don't get the main point of the post, can you clarify: Do you agree or disagree?"
I find this ironic, but I'm not interested in an argument. I'll show respect where respect it due. Edited by Beniboybling

Thanks Purple,you are too kind . /hug

Beni why are you being so profane? :rak_frown: All i said is that uncle Vitiate is one of the few people that can actually deal with Nihilus?

And also a sarcastic remark similar to , ''if by yes,you mean no,then you are correct''. That is all.

No need to attack me personally. Is that the kind of person you are?

Thanks Purple,you are too kind . /hug

Beni why are you being so profane? :rak_frown: All i said is that uncle Vitiate is one of the few people that can actually deal with Nihilus?

And also a sarcastic remark similar to , ''if by yes,you mean no,then you are correct''. That is all.

No need to attack me personally. Is that the kind of person you are?

Oh please, save the tears.

If your going to be sarcastic and insulting to other people you shouldn't be expected to be treated any better.

Oh please, save the tears.

If your going to be sarcastic and insulting to other people you shouldn't be expected to be treated any better.

If my bad English has insulted your delicate senses then i apologize.For realz.

Also i have shown you nothing but good will and you are treating me like a Revan fanboy.Now ... is that fair?

Edited by Kaedusz

If my bad English has insulted your delicate senses then i apologize.For realz.

Also i have shown you nothing but good will and you are treating me like a Revan fanboy.Now ... is that fair?

I am not interesting in wasting my time or causing you embarrassment by wading through your history to prove a point. There is nothing that can be gained from continuing this discussion. Good bye.

I am not interesting in wasting my time or causing you embarrassment by wading through your history to prove a point. There is nothing that can be gained from continuing this discussion. Good bye.

I will take that as an apology. My answer is : no problem,you are forgiven. :rak_grin:

Also ... I sense bitterness and anger.Remember the Jedi Code.

Edited by Kaedusz

I will take that as an apology. My answer is : no problem,you are forgiven. :rak_grin:

Also ... I sense bitterness and anger.Remember the Jedi Code.

Do what you want, as long as it doesn't involve trolling. Oh wait...

The Jedi Code is rather moronic, so I think I'll pass.

• 4 weeks later...