Just done Smuggler story and DAMD it was garbage after chapter 1.

Lord_Karsk

I mean atleast during chapter 1 you had the revenge motive, but after it's that lame story with the senator, voidwolf etc

Not to forget the fact the must have run out of money because half the NPCs in the story was not talking basic.

I wanted to enjoy good VO not listen to the huttese etc all the time and read text.

Also most quests in the storyline is just disable 500 000 security cameras, shields, kill 900 trillion mobs so that security card would drop etc etc.Anyways pretty obvious they used the most time on the Empire stories.

Edited by Lord_Karsk

The story for the smuggler expands with companion conversations. Try raising your affection with companions and engaging in conversation to learn the story of that companion. Also, romancing a character is always fun and entertaining. I paid more attention to my romancing story that i did the actual storyline. You can find out which characters are romance-capable in the companions section of the holonet.

-- Major details are colored in RED. Have fun!

• 4 weeks later...

So my fatass smuggler shows up on Alderaan looking to make a buck and suddenly he's some kind of paladin who gets to do the dirty work of not only every lazy nobleman in town but also the whole bloody army. On top of that, I'm still being pushed around by this chick Risha who just turned up one day without ever explaining who she was or why she's on my ship. She's after some treasure or other which wouldn't be so bad except that somehow it's always me who has to get shot up and mauled by monstrous creatures while she sits around in safety tinkering with my bloody ship. I just want to get out of here and go back to actually smuggling things for profit instead of risking my neck on behalf of other people who just can't seem to get the hang of their own blasted jobs. It's like they need me to hold their hand or they won't be able to walk and talk at the same time.

Seriously, what the hell?