RP-PvP "Lord Calypho" - Excluded from Transfers...

LovarBoy

That last comment from Joveth gives me some hope! We all know that Bioware never confirms something befor they are not 100% sure what they will do!

So it is nice to hear that they evaluate their options and i just refuse to believe that they will decide to give us no free transfer at all! But we might have to wait another 2 weeks!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And we are left in this freaking 90-people-in-prime-time hole. I'm so tired of making all these posts just to get equal treatment and some attention to the problem that shouldn't have arisen in the first place if someone had used their brain :(

You have 90 people on at prime time? Nice, over at Naddist rebels we have 14.

Edited by Reryn

You have 90 people on at prime time? Nice, over at Naddist rebels we have 14.

Yes, but im pretty sure you will get a transfer in the next couple of days, eng RP-PVP server will not by looks of things right now. 90 people in primetime isnt exactly what an MMO should have and its even lower on the republic side. Also the numbers ar gtting lower almost every day now when subs run out.

Yes, but im pretty sure you will get a transfer in the next couple of days, eng RP-PVP server will not by looks of things right now. 90 people in primetime isnt exactly what an MMO should have and its even lower on the republic side. Also the numbers ar gtting lower almost every day now when subs run out.

Time to put this back near the top

you maybe can encourage our fellow germans to post here as well? it is not just a concern for Lord Calypho :)

A few did. ;)

Our German topic with the same problematic reached it's 100th site and we got a new one...^^

oh, nice! i hope this thread will show some nice numbers to soon :)

Hi i'm one of the german guys that want to show support for your problem :)

The funny thing is i'm not a Rp-Gamer and i even rerolled to the biggest german server month ago.

So most people may ask: why are you interested in this topic?

In my opinion Roleplayer should not get discriminated only because they like PvP more than PvE.

Hope you get your chance to transfer and got the same gaming experience in swtor like everyone else

Edited by Sir_Dragon

I'm confident BioWare has some sort of plan for Lord Calypho, I'm just scared to death about what that plan might entail. :(

Same. I'm really afraid that they will come up with something really moronic. :(

Bioware prioritizes things like that: "Ok, screw the RPers, lets transfer them last if at all. Surely Roleplayers care about their character names the least of all players!".

They really seem to have no idea what they're doing.

Edited by Rogoo

Surely Roleplayers care about their character names the least of all players!".

atleast i have nameholders on all pvp servers :S

P.S. Wooho 50 pages!

Edited by Jerro

I already think games like this are too expensive with it's monthly subscription, but if they won't do something about this they're nothing more than criminals which use us for our money alone (people of EA should feel guilty).

Just let some PvP and RP servers be able to transfer to Lord Calypho. The RP-ers won't even notice PvP is on (there is hardly any world PvP) and I think the PvP people will be able to cope with the RP stuff (wishfull thinking tho)

Edited by Reinoud

Just let some PvP and RP servers be able to transfer to Lord Calypho. The RP-ers won't even notice PvP is on (there is hardly any world PvP) and I think the PvP people will be able to cope with the RP stuff (wishfull thinking tho)

No, no, no. And once again no. :) Let us OUT of this ghost town. Why would anyone would want to transfer to our DEAD server anyway ?

Also people with non-RP names on a RP server, completely beats the purpose when there is no character naming policy being enforced.

Just gonna say that I ain't paying BW another cent before I get transfer option to a high pop PvP server.

I think that would be a case for A LOT of people from Lord Calypho. They didn't want those subs anyway. o.O

No, no, no. And once again no. :) Let us OUT of this ghost town. Why would anyone would want to transfer to our DEAD server anyway ?

Sounds like that would result in leaving the RPers high and dry, wouldn't it?

In my opinion Roleplayer should not get discriminated only because they like PvP more than PvE.

Exactly my thoughts, as well.

Edited by JeramieCrowe

Sounds like that would result in leaving the RPers high and dry, wouldn't it?

*sighs* I have posted this many times already, but here goes again:

- No transfers - a LOT of people reroll or cancel their subs -> server looses players

- Transfers - a LOT of people transfer -> server looses players

The server is DEAD one way or another, because no matter what BW chooses to do, the end result will be the same.

Edited by Rogoo

I'm confident BioWare has some sort of plan for Lord Calypho, I'm just scared to death about what that plan might entail. :(

And that's my anxiety.

They have ... some sort of plan ...

We already know that BioWare's exact plans fail mostly or that there are problems - but with some sort of plan? No thanks, I stay on the RP-PvP server instead of getting something worse... lol. :D

*sighs* I have posted this many times already, but here goes again:

- No transfers - a LOT of people reroll or cancel their subs -> server looses players

- Transfers - a LOT of people transfer -> server looses players

The server is DEAD one way or another, because no matter what BW chooses to do, the end result will be the same.

That's why they are evaluating their options, which are more than two.

And that's my anxiety.

They have ... some sort of plan ...

We already know that BioWare's exact plans fail mostly or that there are problems - but with some sort of plan? No thanks, I stay on the RP-PvP server instead of getting something worse... lol. :D

Precisely. They should have learned by now.

The problem is that there is only ONE acceptable solution. A very simple one:

An option to:

- Transfer to PvP server

- Transfer to a RP-PvE server

That will give the player an option to choose if he cares more about RP or more about PvP.

Seriously, there is nothing to evaluate or think about here.

Edited by Rogoo

Hi folks,

I've seen a lot of back and forth from RPers that want people to stay on their servers and from people that want to option to transfer out to a different PvP server. There are, understandably, concerns on both sides.

My question to you all: as a community on one of these three servers, what ideal solutions do you folks have in mind? I'm not saying we have the capability of doing anything, but I genuinely want to hear your thoughts.Thank you!