Unusual egg help plz! :)

TashaCoppola

hey, i got the unusual egg from a nest on alderaan, took it to tattooine, got the refreshed and sustained buff, went to the solar panels in the dune sea, all went well up to that point, ut my inventory was quite full, and i was under the impression that when the egg actually hatched, the egg would disappear from my inventory leaving the orokeet in it's place, ut when it was meant to hatch, amessage came up in the chat section saying egg hatch failure, and i don't know where i went wrong. if anyone has any info on what i could e doing wrong will you drop a post here. thanks :)

As you say, your inventory was full. As a precaution against lag/disconnects/etc. I expect it probably tries to add the pet item before removing the egg item. Since you had no room, it failed. I would hope/assume you still have the egg though, so just need to clean out some inventory. (otherwise they may as well just do it in remove/add order)

clear a spot anyway, it may have slipped into that " pending" zone and could show up... It has happened a few times with me when it comes to rewards and such- not often I have an ocd about a full inventory.

yeah, try the cntl+u+u and see if it reappears in your inventory.

clear a spot anyway, it may have slipped into that " pending" zone and could show up... It has happened a few times with me when it comes to rewards and such- not often I have an ocd about a full inventory.

Yeah I've seen this happen before. I had a full inventory, sold a few things to make room, moved one item icon from one slot to another, and even though I could see where I just moved that item, a new item had sprung up and took its place where it was previously, essentially growing the items in my cargo by +1, even though all I did was move an icon.

To the OP, also be sure and check your Abilities "P" and check the Pets section and see if it didn't show up there.

• 7 months later...
Solar panels are on the north side of Czerka base out in the Dune Sea. You have to take the water off of a Vaporator north of the Sand people camp on the Farthest side of the Dune Sea. The Republic can pick the water up from 4 Vaporators scattered along the southern outskirts of Anchorhead.