Unwavering Powertech's Foundry Chestplate

Flying-Brian

I have a guild mate that is trying to get the Unwavering Powertech's Foundry Chestplate.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/gear/20206/unwavering-powertechs-foundry-chestplate

I have one, but got it months ago and don't remember where it dropped from (either in boarding party or the foundry).

The notation on AMR lists that it drops in Boarding Party, from the 3rd boss, Sakan Do'nair.

We've been running this all week and the only item we ever get as a drop there is the Mercenary's Foundry Helmet.

Has anyone gotten this chest piece recently, and can remember where it dropped for them at?

def not been removed, i've farmed boarding party pretty much all day today to get some credits and it definitely dropped a number of times for me, i just vendored it along with a ton of the helms :/

Do you remember what boss it dropped from?

• 2 weeks later...

The coloration is a little different between the 2.

The TT-15A is black/red, and the Foundry one is greyish green/red.

I saw another BH over the weekend using a different chest piece, Unwavering Vanguard's Maelstrom Chestplate, that had the same look color as the Unwavering Powertech's Foundry Chestplate, but the player logged out before I could ask him where it dropped.

As of now, still looking for it.

• 2 months later...
Done Boarding party over a hundred times now, no Unwavering Powertech's Foundry Chestplate has dropped for me, Nor the Vanguard Maelstrom version from Alvena. Gotten the gold one dozens of times

Are you a Merc? If you are that may be why the Merc chestpiece drops and the PT one doesn't.

Are you a Merc? If you are that may be why the Merc chestpiece drops and the PT one doesn't.

Not sure if that is the deciding factor. I've gotten the powertech helmet to drop a number of times when I solo'd it. I have also taken 3 PT's on many runs with my merc and never had it drop.

• 2 weeks later...