Advice with Guardian spec

Wonderdogq

im playing a guardian for the first time and i havent a clue about the best place to spend points in the talent tree. i would like to be a tank but i also want to do some pvp as well. is there a build i could use that lets me do both, or does it even matter and i should just stick with using the defense tree.

thanks for the help

I'm all out tank with my guardian, and all the other guardian/jugg tank-dps hybrid setups looses against me :cool:

I'd say you'd have to make the hard decission and choose are you going to be a tank or dps. As a tank ye my damage sucks, but it makes up with the fact that I can take so much more punishment. I'm able to easily defend alone important objectives in warzones, and able to defend the target untill backup arrives. Sometimes I can go 1 vs 1, but then there is some battles that I know I can't win because of my bad damage. But I still hit top 3 or 5 with my tank sinse I taunt alot and guard others...that's my role, and I love it.

Being a semi-tank other pure dps classes will kill you, and other full tanks can take you on because your spec isn't a tank nor dps...you have slight dmg advantage...but what does that matter when a fully speced tank can eat that extra damage your throwing at him ?