Funniest line in game?

Anysao

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got HK last night, and love one of his combat lines

Eat hot efficiency! XD

Also, a line of the smuggler's in the HK mission series: (paraphrasing as usual)

Gotta hand it too the sith. With the names they choose there is no room for doubt. You know exactly what their hobbies are.

Yup, my smuggler slept with a Sith around the name "Darth Alluress" yes, allure-ss. That's like litteraly Darth Attractive. Although, she promised that when she became Empress, I can be her Emperor. :D

Dromuund Kaas quest given by officer who...

...has executed his entire unit because they acted suspicious, schemed and must have been planning treason:

"How should I know they were planning surprise party to celebrate my promotion?!"

Smuggler Storyline:

Port Nowhere, you're talking to Rogun the Butcher :

Rogun: They call me "the Butcher." You lost a blaster shipment of mine some time back and I don't remember ever getting an apology. How about it, Captain, you know hot to say "I'm sorry" ?!

Antwort: I'm s... I'm sor... I am... incredibly good looking! Nope. Can't!

Edited by agrarl

Schmuggler Storyline:

Port Nowhere, man spricht über Holo mit Rogun the Butcher (dessen Blaster Frachtladung man ja verloren hat) :

Rogun: They call me "the Butcher." You lost a blaster shipment of mine some time back and I don't remember ever getting an apology. How about it, Captain, you know hot to say "I'm sorry" ?!

Antwort: I'm s... I'm sor... I am... incredibly good looking! Nope. Can't!

Fand die Szene genial ^^

dies ist der Englisch-Bereich! aber danke für den Austausch. jemand hat es bevor Sie Beiträge verfassen, traurig.

Thank you translate app. I have to admit, it's impressive he knows German and English. Darn you high school French.

Wait, what? GOOGLE THIS PLEASE! I must hear!

"I swear to drive you crazy with jealousy, risk your life regularly, make fun of you in public and ensure you never have a boring day again"

Edited by Selvec

A few HK lines:

Entry to Quesh:

Reassurance: Don't worry, master. If your inocculation fails you, I will continue on deleting troublemakers in your name.

Upon dismissing:

You are now less efficient.

Upon ordering him to Assassinate:

Send my best wishes to the Maker.

Haven't seen this one yet...

In the foundry, HK-47 tells you that he has a weapon that will detect and destroy anyone with sith pureblood dna, effectively eliminating 97.8% of the imperial population, or something like that...

You: You're talking about genocide!!!

HK-47: Correction: 97.8% efficient genocide...

That made me smile.

Haven't seen this one yet...

In the foundry, HK-47 tells you that he has a weapon that will detect and destroy anyone with sith pureblood dna, effectively eliminating 97.8% of the imperial population, or something like that...

You: You're talking about genocide!!!

HK-47: Correction: 97.8% efficient genocide...

That made me smile.

That may be the funniest like I've heard yet!

I'm not sure if someone has put this one up yet. But here it is.

On Alderaan, when Lord Neffarid says "You can't fight what you can't see." You can pick the "I see just fine" option. Then Solid Snake replies "My eyes are the Force, and you can't hide for long."

That's if you play a Miraluka.

I'm not sure if someone has put this one up yet. But here it is.

On Alderaan, when Lord Neffarid says "You can't fight what you can't see." You can pick the "I see just fine" option. Then Solid Snake replies "My eyes are the Force, and you can't hide for long."

That's if you play a Miraluka.

Pfft, I chose "I don't need to see you, I can smell you."

Now imagine that if after I dramatically turn on my lightsaber....

Doc: I will cure an important disease ....even if I have to create it by myself....now that I say it...it's not a bad idea...

Jedi Knight: DOC!!

Doc: Allright allright.!

If I remember correctly- you can also tell him to make a disease that only infects Sith. It's dark side, so I didn't choose it, but I do wonder...

Come on guys- keep them coming! 5 pages away from the 100 page milestone! :D