Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

Can't remember if I mentioned this one in my first post on this thread, ages ago: capes with capes!

One of the early quest reward green chestpieces for Gault (I believe it's "Gault's Sleek Jacket") is an awesome suit with a full cape -- and a smaller cape on top of it. Over the top? Yes. Appropriate for the character? Totally. XD I've gotten one other random drop in a similar style once, but it seems to be (??) one of the more unusual appearances, at least on Empire side. Would love to see that style in a customizable, faction-free form.

Also seconding whoever mentioned an "invisible" belt a few posts back. The gun holster belt with the dancers' outfit -- not so cool actually :cool:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it was already suggested but I'd like to see Malgus and Satele Shan armor/robe and the models already exist in the game, maybe slightly modify them so the are not identical.

Also I would be pretty cool to see Darth Malak armor, Visas Marr armor, and so on, again, maybe not identical but very similar.

I know it's been said before but MAKE CRYSTALS BIND ON LEGACY!

It is really the ONLY thing I collect in this game and I hate the fact that my main has 13 crystals that I paid insane amount of credits for that only he can use. I paid a ton for my purple crystal, at least give me the option to trade it to one of my alts.

I have a green Chest piece on my guardian that I am completely crazy about. Its only level 34 so I will be unable to use it anymore. I was thinking you make a chest piece mod similar to your invisible chest, but instead create a oj moddable chest from any white/green/blue peice

I want the armor Thana wears on Taris. Black or black with color accents is cool. It's the only gear on a Sith I've seen that actually looks properly light and unrestrictive for a Marauder. A hood up and hood down variety or the ability to choose, please (since I like my hood down). I know the PVP armor is similar in some ways but not only does that armor look heavier somehow, the PVC shoulder horns are atrocious. Always wondered, had it been possible to cut the tips off them, would they whistle as I spun through the air? I digress...

While I am at it. I find it strange that, without the shoulder pads and belts, the Imp Agent Rakata gear looks more Sith than Sith gear does :) Not asking to wreck their day with the addition of a Sith copy. No sir. Let them enjoy their fun. But Medium armor force users could benefit from some sort of layered knee length cloth robe over pants sets of various dark colors and cuts. That is all.

Without pointing to any particular items I would like to see more armors with both shoulder pieces included and heavy bounty hunter armor without the idiotic (in my opinion) hose running from the front to the back over the shoulder.

More vest and short jacket items for smugglers.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!
If it hasn't been covered already, I'm all in favor of the Voss Mystic style. It's white on the Voss, but the Revanites have their own brown ones.

How about a nice black w/gray trim version, or black and red? Something bold and contrasting.

Addendum: Thana Vesh / Vokk have some pretty slick looking outfits as well. I don't much care for the hood being up, but everyone's different there. I just like the raw appeal of it. Black is a slimming color, you know.

Edited by Ilhares

The Bounty Hunter-specific moddable craftable chest piece. I would love that opportunity on other chars for sure. I'm sorry I don't know the exact name. It had like piping going through it and just looked awesome. I've also seen pics of Akaavi wearing a version of it I think.

Also Akaavi starts out with a great chest piece that isn't moddable that isn't viable to keep on her. It's a trooper-ish tunic but with a lower half cape. Looked sort of like the containment tunic.

I'm not very good at this. I have tons of armor in my bank. Tons that I've saved all oranges. I wish there was a way to convert it all.

I know this isn't a lot of help. It's hard to express what I'm trying to say right now.

Also a lot of people have expressed in the past, trooper armor suits for Empire. And I would also like to say adaptable trooper helms please! Please!

Edited by siegeshot

I would like to see armor resembling Shae Vizsla's armor in the trailers. And I don't mean the model, as there are plenty of armor sets with that model in-game, but the coloring. Almost every set (excluding a few) has just plain white on it. I'd love to see it with no white, but a dull, non bright color accented with another color. In addition to that, more of that same model but with defining symbols. There were some screenshots that were released before launch that had designs on the helmet, but they seem to have been scrapped as they are not in-game. A good example is the armor worn by the Clan Varad mandos in the Mandalorian Raiders flashpoint. I love the coloring and the designs that accent their armor! I'd also like to see armor worn by the Mandalorians in the Mandalorian Enclave on Kaas, because that armor is just plain awesome. It wouldn't even have to be the blue, any colors would look great. Anyways, since I've gone on about bounty hunter armor, some other nice things would be plain black, hooded robes for inquisitors. Seriously, I think the inquisitor community has shown their lust for this as the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe (a model that is fairly common on the pub side, black coloring and all) is going for 1.7 mil on the Bastion. Apart from these suggestions, I can't say much else. I do know that a majority of the community would like more traditional robes and such, with less flashy colors and pointy things, and more belts, cloth and straps. I'm glad to see the devs are looking to the community for suggestions on future armor sets! Edited by mandoforlife

Don't feel like digging through all 51 pages, but.

Covert belt energy armor. Like the covert torso energy armor, it would be adaptive, and have no model. So you can wear slave girl/whatever stuff without obnoxious belts getting in the way.

(I'd also argue bracers and gloves could use covert technology, unless you simply give the option to hide them...)

I want more "covert" armor too, because it usually takes just one piece (a belt) to ruin a whole outfit. Think about the gear that requires social points. All my companions have matching gear, but their belts clash. I'd really like the option to hide other pieces of armor.

I want sets that look like fur coats, like the hailstorm social gear from Hoth, because everything available looks like either an armored tank or a mage robe. I prefer the helm of the hailstorm set, the laurel wreath, because not everyone wants a huge hood, or a diving helmet.