how to un-bound equipment

alexmchugh

Simply put, you can't.

To further explain:

That's the meaning of "Bound" in this game. Once you equip it, introduce mods into it or pull mods from it; it becomes bound to that character. The only exception is Legacy gear, but even then it's still bound to your Legacy.

Simply put, you can't.

To further explain:

That's the meaning of "Bound" in this game. Once you equip it, introduce mods into it or pull mods from it; it becomes bound to that character. The only exception is Legacy gear, but even then it's still bound to your Legacy.

This

Also it's y o u, take the extra half a second to type you properly.

how do u un-bound items from ur charator coz i want to sell some things on the market.

Is there a way to "un-bind" items from your character? I would like to sell some things on the market, but I am not sure how to un-bind them?

I am not typically a "Grammar Nazi".... but this post, was too terrible to let slide.

• 3 months later...
how do u un-bound items from ur charator coz i want to sell some things on the market.

I descovered a way to un-bound items. simply hold ctrl then right click the bound item then let go ctrl while still holding right click on the item then do alt+f4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's fair enough that once items are bound to your character, you cannot sell them on the GTN... but it would be nice if you could use them between different characters you have on any particular server eg: you want to send a crystal or mod from one character to another.

I have all this gear that is taking up space in my cargo hold that could be used on other characters I am playing. In the end, it's all about having to re-buy everything so someone makes a profit out of it, which sucks when you have already paid a small fortune.

It's fair enough that once items are bound to your character, you cannot sell them on the GTN... but it would be nice if you could use them between different characters you have on any particular server eg: you want to send a crystal or mod from one character to another.

I have all this gear that is taking up space in my cargo hold that could be used on other characters I am playing. In the end, it's all about having to re-buy everything so someone makes a profit out of it, which sucks when you have already paid a small fortune.

pick up any of the (now)mass amount of legacy gear and you can do just that