PVP Shout outs!

KyarraKyndheart

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kyarra, I don't think there's a more sneaky sorc. Sometimes, i'm forced to stop attacking and survey the map to find the source of my target's renewed health. Overall, I notice Dark Jesters improving in WZs as of late. A taxing match every time now.

So far, the most impressive imp i've faced is Telos. I mean wow. Most imps on this server require a guard and a pocket healer to be effective. Not you. One man (or possibly woman) wrecking crew. Hats off to you for being a standalone player who can carry the worst of pugs.

Special shout out for Wanted. TV homies.

Favorite rep pvpers, listed in order of appearance: Imili, Cyble, Forrester, Chibsy, Mahkul, Hennessy, Obi, Eavn, and all my new guildies in Resilience.

Imps:

Skillex: I seriously hate your guts. But in a respectful kinda way. This year's "Hard on for a Healer" award goes to ... SKILLEX! :p

Whoever that BH is that always runs with Skillex. That guy makes me Hulk smash my keys.

Of course my ROTJ fellas.

Hey thanks. I laughed and cried at the same time. The other BH name is clinks. /Nerf Mercs threaD?

Yes, Clinks is who I'm thinking off. We've played cat & mouse for entire Huttball matches it seems. I can usually find a way to survive, but it means I am a non-factor in the game. Any time I try to avoid him while working towards objectives in any way, I find myself waking up in the spawn zone unbuffed and feeling violated.

Even if I don't do anything but focus on surviving, I'll usually eventually die multiple times without putting him down.

I do enjoy fighting that class on Adi-Wan (when spec'ed vigilance DPS), but on a sage ... It's just not setup to compete well. I acknowledge that only now. :)

Edited by adiwantinova

I'll give a few as well. Imp side I agree with Krath about Telos, simply an amazing player. I've seen him/her do well in all three specs and I've never taken him/her 1v1. Same goes to these three Marauders that I've never taken in a 1v1 (and starting to believe I never will lol......wait :() That would be Alluvian, Merkave, and Jediyy. I must also give praise to Deebs the Merc. Dude kills me all the time and plays that class very well.

Pub side I'm sorry but I don't like any of you, especially you nooblets from Resilience.

Shout out to Wanted for taking in a scrub like me. Always a fun group to play with and has the makings of a truly excellent ranked team. Special props to Legend for being at the beck and call of nodes 24/7.

-Demelain/Iszlan Disembrae

You guys are great!

other then at huttball:D

Shout out to ID! love you guys :)

specifically:

Ambien/Somnax: for kicking my butt in to shape dueling

Aluvian: for insite on warrior and fellow smash buddy

Markave: For being an awesome dude and a blast to pvp with.

Jack: for sharing your heart warming storys about mouse destruction. :D

T-elos: for walking softly and carrying a big stick.

others:

Kyarra: for letting me tag along whenever possible.

Ivandrago: being a cool dude and damage sponge.

Drifted: miss you man.

Craig: for being a squishy merc ;)

Sag'eoptimus: being a cool dude :)

Churb: UGGGGG annoying gnat lol

my fellow guildys that dare step into pvp (only a few).

Big shout out to all my new guildies, yay Pink :D

Also to Ritzi, for always making me breathe a sigh of relief whenever they're on my team.

Finally to every smash tank that I'm actually able to kill, for making me feel better about myself :p

Shout out to one of my own guildies for making a civil war very entertaining for me.

Tal'rindar - we had ourselves a nice little dance and I was well on my way to hitting my 75k damage medal thanks to you (which may not be impressive to most but as a healer its those little things that make me all warm and fuzzy).... too bad my team killed your healer and ended our dance. :p

PS: thanks for guarding me like a champ when you're on my team! <3

Edited by KyarraKyndheart

This is just for fun and not to be confused with the e-peen wagging of who is best and who is worst this is just a shout out to people you pvp with!

Obiwalker- I have your target ready and waiting for you!

Sage'Optimus - always makes me laugh as he chases down healers... or makes me squeal when he's chasing me down

Krath - makes a great pole dancing partner

<Little Baby's Ice Cream> - now officially my favorite guild ever - thanks guys! LOL

Slayter - tunnel vision focusing me and getting only 1 kill the entire warzone - teehee

Kinshin - the planned pushes into the fire are simply a guilty pleasure for this pyromaniac - keep it up! *tease*

Natharis - Don't pop the bubble! It's soooo shiny!

Aluvian - for peeling people off of me the rare times you are on my team... and I guess thanks for the colorful bruises when you aren't lol

There are so many people I'd like to shout out to so if I forgot you for now my bad, I will be adding more hopefully. :D

You forgot to add Halex. Also why no shoutout for your favorite dps operative? Your bubble stuns are my favorite thing ever.....

Edited by OldRepublicRevan