Feedback Request: Moddable Outfits

JovethGonzalez

dark robe types with hoods for sith characters

heavy armor with the small tails like the troopers have for bounty hunters

the cowboy hats that smugglers wear for agents, while you are at t more long coats overall, more trenchcoats, more dusters, that sort of style, start with the field medic suit already in the cartel shop and go from there, maybe the collar having it be fur lined or something

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dark robe types with hoods for sith characters

heavy armor with the small tails like the troopers have for bounty hunters

the cowboy hats that smugglers wear for agents, while you are at t more long coats overall, more trenchcoats, more dusters, that sort of style, start with the field medic suit already in the cartel shop and go from there, maybe the collar having it be fur lined or something

Oh, yes.

The popped collar dusters for pub characters; dark robes for pub characters; the awesome fashions available to the Empire for pub characters. Pub fashions are so sadly ugly that it's a genuine pain to play on that side.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

Covert Energy Hands Armor and of course, not surprisingly as this is what everyone wants, the Battle Expulsor's Chestguard with hood down :-) if we get this, I will be a lifetime subscriber.

Hey folks, the Cartel Market team wants your help and advice in determining possible future content.

Specifically, they want to hear about what current in-game outfits you’ve been envious of that you would love to see available for other classes as moddable outfits. Please post your thoughts and ideas below!

I want my jedi to look like jedi. I mean traditional jedi gear. As in not look like war hero or black hole. More like esseles gear.

• 2 weeks later...
Black hood up robe for marauders. Like the one the Juggernauts get. I just want to look like a classic sith warrior. Nothing fancy.

You got close with the Defender set in the cartel market already but unfortunately its hood down.:(

agreed blcak hooded robe

The non-Classic Phantom chest piece but add a black cape to it. Then sell it as a single piece. A simple alteration that would add much seriousness to the piece. Keep the solid black and red lighting though.

A black with red lighting version of the Pathfinder chest piece would also be very epic.

You have a lot of great chest pieces, but you should offer them in different colors.

Add more head gear, but less space pilot and ridiculous attachments.

Well, if we look at Thana Vesh....

I realize that the armorset that Thana wears (as well as many notable NPC's, such as Marr and Lord Skar of the inquisitor storyline) was a retired set, but I'm sure that you could go and make a "classic" version of them and add them to the Cartel Market.

I was to be able to turn any and all gear into moddable orange gear.

Example, I loot a cool looking item, I use my special cartel pack tool, and bam - it's an orange adaptive piece now.

Also

Armor dye.

• 1 month later...

So none of those outfits actually made it yet...? ^^ Disappointed!

I am gonna mention few things, though:

Thana

Lord Silthar (Tatooine story arc) http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8cwkx1AlE1rtxelyo1_500.png - absolutely epic

Master Relnex ^^ http://www.worldoftor.com/screenshots/npcs/master-relnex.jpg

Aha, I was wondering where this thread went. Alas, I was searching for "cartel" in the title. How misleading!

Anyway! More requests:

1. A white Imperial Officer jacket that isn't class-locked to IAs. The Imperial uniform in the market right now is aces, but you can get grey moddable uniforms in-game, too...

2. An adaptive version of this type of top: http://i50.tinypic.com/20unwr5.jpg (Temple Watchman's Vest)

From what I gather, there is a moddable version for Medium armor only.

More skimpy outfits that are tasteful, like the crafted Sentinel's level 19 set that Synthweavers can make. It's awesome, being skimpy in an "agile warrior" way, but it's this ugly gray color. It would look great in black.

Less skimpy outfits that are hideous, gross and trashy like the Relaxed Jumpsuit, which says: "Hello, I am a 14 year old who just discovered Hot Topic and the ability to emulate cheap Nar Shadda callgirls, and I am here to heal your Flashpoint today".

I like showing off my character's body, especially for athletic classes like Sentinel, but I don't like looking like I woke up under a Hutt with half a gram of spice dribbling out my nose.

Revan redeemed Light side robe, would be great for me. (That was Ulic Quel Dromas Robe as Jedi)

Ulic Quel Droma Battle Armor

Taung Mando Armor for Bounty Hunters

Mandalore Ultimate Armor

Exotic Lightsaber Hilts (Huge Player base would like it)

I know there are quite a few threads on this already (I started one myself) but it would be great to be able to get hold of gear that looks like a lot of the old level 50 Rakata/Columi/Tionese etc. armour sets. These Inquisitors' sets, for example - http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/centurionforcemysticfrontcloseup.jpg & http://tor-fashion.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/battlemasterstalkerempirefront1.jpg - and these for Troopers - http://media-titanium.cursecdn.com/attachments/39/867/eliminiator_trooper.jpg - were really nice-looking pieces of design, it's a shame to just ditch them now. Maybe we could even have some of the alternate-coloured versions from the old concept art or other slightly different looks for them, like how the Gold Scalene armour in the Cartel Market is a recoloured version of the ever-popular Vendetta armour (actually, any alternative versions of that, like the red/grey/white version the IA trainer on the Imperial Fleet wears, would be great as well).

i want the armour seen in the original intro movie for my smuggler, i got my guns nailed down but i want a proper duster and cowboy hat with boots and spurs, holster the works, come on make it happen, whilst your at it i want t7 as my ship droid not c2 whiney n2. :D

I dont want a duster with a big pillow collar, or fur on the back, or a hat thats nearly there but has some wierd scarf attached to it. And i know im a cyborg but im not magnetic, please let me put my guns in a holster.

Dont ask for much do i lol

Ps while we are at it, can i have stuble on my cyborg when the barber shop comes out.

Edited by Shingara