Resize new varactyls!

saremun

Heh.. I agree with you.

However.. you completely forget the most important and ever popular ------> It's something to complain about.

I don't think complainers care what the topic is.. as long as it can be easily converted into a complaint and then piled on like a rugby ball in a scrum. :D I'm exaggerating of course.. but I'm also more right then hyperbolic here. ;)

It's an easy QOL cartel item fix. They clearly already have the model in game as per the preview. It would be minimum effort to make people who purchased all those cartel packs happy by swapping a bigger model in. A little effort to make a lot of players happy is a win/win for everyone as far as I'm concerned.

Is this really an appropriate topic here?

Well played, sir

Edited by Arenatah

It's an easy QOL cartel item fix. They clearly already have the model in game as per the preview. It would be minimum effort to make people who purchased all those cartel packs happy by swapping a bigger model in. A little effort to make a lot of players happy is a win/win for everyone as far as I'm concerned.

Another armchair developer weighs in.

Heh.. I agree with you.

However.. you completely forget the most important and ever popular ------> It's something to complain about.

I don't think complainers care what the topic is.. as long as it can be easily converted into a complaint and then piled on like a rugby ball in a scrum. :D I'm exaggerating of course.. but I'm also more right then hyperbolic here. ;)

LOL touché.

You know.. . Sometimes I don't think you guys and gals know what you are really asking for.. I see that some of you are flat out wanting the varactyls to be the size we see on Belsavis, and all I see is the issues it will cause in the fleet. Now I could go on in listing reasons why they shouldn't be re-sized, but they've been pointed out already.

Ask yourselves honestly.

Is it really that important? Honestly it's not.

Is it really going to ruin your playing of the game? Honestly it's not. Not even close.

Is the current size game breaking? Honestly it's not. But I'm sure someone will quote this and debate why it is simply because they are way too Nit-picky.

In the end should they change the size of these mounts I truly hope they don't btw People are going to complain about them to too big when in the fleet.

With all respect, your Logic is very wronge!

If other people think in the same way you think then None would need to improve anything in this game from Graphics, armor design to even the animations of your skills...

Iam a paying customer which means i have the right to ask for the product iam using to be better and better.

BTW there are many things which keep players attached to the game like you know PVP, PVE content, story, Armor design(i just loath the designs of WOW and GW2 with all the HUGE shoulder pads and crazy armor..etc), graphics...etc, but i dont really need to tell you that BW failed on some of these fronts already so messing up even more isnt the right choice :)

Heh.. I agree with you.

Oh why iam not surprised...

Isn't your Logic that every bug, mistake and problem in the game are the players fault...But still funny to see you complain about the complainers..

Edited by saremun

With all respect, your Logic is very wronge!

If other people think in the same way you think then None would need to improve anything in this game from Graphics, armor design to even the animations of your skills...

Iam a paying customer which means i have the right to ask for the product iam using to be better and better.

BTW there are many things which keep players attached to the game like you know PVP, PVE content, story, Armor design(i just loath the designs of WOW and GW2 with all the HUGE shoulder pads and crazy armor..etc), graphics...etc, but i dont really need to tell you that BW failed on some of these fronts already so messing up even more isnt the right choice :)

Not asking anyone to think like me so try that again.

It's a mount that isn't broken, So be Nit-picker and ignroe the potential issue all you wish. It's not going to change my stance.

Lastly this isn't WOW or GW2..

Oh why iam not surprised...

Isn't your Logic that every bug, mistake and problem in the game are the players fault

Not at all. Logic dictates that bugs are bugs, mistakes are mistakes and problems are generally relative to the perception of the player. :)

Or are you new to MMOs and think they are perfect or play one that is. :p

But I get it.. this was just a thinly veiled chance to complain and take a shot at me. Problem is.. you cannot possess me nor make me not post.. no matter how hard you try. ;)

Edited by Andryah