AshlaBoga

Gear Tiers:

1.1 = Tionese/Xenotech/Energized

1.2 = Columi/Exotech

1.3 = Rakata

2.1 = Campaign/Black Hole

2.2 = Dread Guard/Hazmat

2.3 = *dun dun dun*

THIS --> http://cdn.zoknowsgaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/rise-of-hutt-cartel-2.jpg

#1 - Why does my Sorc have antenna in his helm? Am I hooked up to the holonet???

#2 - Why is the BH gear so very very ugly? Why BW, why do you hate BHs?

#3 - Why does my Sorc have a triangle on top of his head? Is that the Dark Side version of the Tri-Force? I thought this was Star Wars, not Legend of Zelda.

Will the rest of the forums please provide

#4-#9001?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gear Tiers:

#1 - Why does my Sorc have antenna in his helm? Am I hooked up to the holonet???

#2 - Why is the BH gear so very very ugly? Why BW, why do you hate BHs?

#3 - Why does my Sorc have a triangle on top of his head? Is that the Dark Side version of the Tri-Force? I thought this was Star Wars, not Legend of Zelda.

Will the rest of the forums please provide

#4-#9001?

1) Sorc = bug people now

2) That would be because its piss yellow + red like a chicken

3) Triangle man Triangle man Does whatever a Triangle can

Ok.... if that IS the new gear for sorcs...... Eaware, get a clue.

There are enough examples of what people want for gear.

I don't want some big thing sticking in the air off my helmet.

Please stop trying to make us look like something different then Star Wars.

( my opinion of course)

To further this.... you did this same thing to a helmet earlier in the game. If you look at one for sorcs.. I think it is a pvp one. It has this stupid feather type thing..... Take that thing off and I think a little off the neck, you get this really cool looking helmet. ( kinda looks like your brain is showing ) One of the dread guards has it as a helmet. ( in the quest where you release them don't know bout how they look now)

Edited by Spiritinblack

1) Sorc = bug people now

2) That would be because its piss yellow + red like a chicken

3) Triangle man Triangle man Does whatever a Triangle can

1) My main is a bug? I can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

2) BHs are officially the alarm clocks of Makeb, as they are designed after Roosters.

3) Spiders are not bugs. Spiders are arachnids.

( my opinion of course)

They want you to have to buy a revans mask . spend real money to look cool

( my opinion of course)

It's everybody's opinion that knows anything about Star Wars..... EAware design disgusts me to the core. They show absoloutley no knowledge of the feel or look of the universe other than shoehorning tampered iconic pieces in and hope we don't notice. What a bunch of clueless people...

Most of the Sith designs look like syringes; which is ironic because EA were literally on drugs when saying yes. What I had hoped was that Disney would rescind the license (due to tarnishing, deformation of the IP the license name etc.)and LucasArts maintained it in-house.... rather than umm, outhouse, I'll let you all finish the punchline.

Edited by Caspian_Rho

I don't know how many time people have said they wanted the tradional Jedi and Sith robes and nothing else. Seems BWs gag on us is to keep coming out with gear that is as far away from that as possible.

So that we will keep buying the actual Star Wars looking gear from the Cartel Store.

If that wasn't the intention, why does the new robe (brown hood down) that people have been asking for almost since release have a higher price than the other sets?

They know exactly what we want, they're just making sure we pay to get it.

Here's a thought: use moddable gear, remod it, problem solved

My Op is running around in Battlemaster gear with War Hero mods. My Gunslinger is running around in Bounty Hunter Cartel armor. Complaints about new armor looking ugly are just funny.

So that we will keep buying the actual Star Wars looking gear from the Cartel Store.

If that wasn't the intention, why does the new robe (brown hood down) that people have been asking for almost since release have a higher price than the other sets?

They know exactly what we want, they're just making sure we pay to get it.

How long before they put the Supreme Inquisitor set into the market? A month?:rolleyes:

Here's a thought: use moddable gear, remod it, problem solved

My Op is running around in Battlemaster gear with War Hero mods. My Gunslinger is running around in Bounty Hunter Cartel armor. Complaints about new armor looking ugly are just funny.

Actually what is funny is people saying use moddable gear.

Really? you think we don't know that? But if they are putting out new gear, it should have some resemblance to SW.

It would be totally different if it was just mods they were putting out. ( which in my opinion I wish they would do it this way instead.)

I guess the whole 'we're going to make it look more like star wars' still hasn't happened yet then?

I mean really. Are the design teams constantly drunk or something?

"I know, let's put a silly triangle on the Sorc's head and make the BH look like a rooster!"

"I love it, DO IT!!"

cdn does look like a keylogger. I wouldnt click that link just to be sure.

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads/image/data/1131481/SWTOR-Rise-of-the-Hutt-Cartel.jpg

Is that link better?

I guess the whole 'we're going to make it look more like star wars' still hasn't happened yet then?

I mean really. Are the design teams constantly drunk or something?

"I know, let's put a silly triangle on the Sorc's head and make the BH look like a rooster!"

"I love it, DO IT!!"

The italicized part makes you think you're actually a member of the design team. Clearly that is their EXACT thought process.:mad:

We are actually most likely to get 1 more recolor the the Campaign gear, they said they plan on doing 3 versions of each tier, Tionese, Columni, Rakata being the first tier, this would indicate one more go for the Campaign gear tier.

When Campaign Gear came out and everyone complained about it on the forums they said they would start making more Star Wars inspired sets, but that their gear art had very long lead times and that it might take a couple sets before a difference was seen. That would put the Makeb set shown in the picture within the timeline of the "old" ugly gear we called out against.

I'm not a fan of the gear either, but I'm sharing this so people know the background of what was promised.

I'd like to see more gear that looks like gear in the Movies, and in the TOR CGI movies. In "Return" the inquisitor set actually opened at the bottom (below the waist), I wish they would do something like that. I also like the Sith Warrior armor from "Hope" and "Deceived".

They need to stop putting weird stuff on the backs of gear, I don't get that obsession.