Game Update 1.6 “Ancient Hypergate” Trailer

CourtneyWoods

An intense battle awaits you in Game Update 1.6: Ancient Hypergate! Watch this video to see the brand new PvP battle mechanic in Warzone: Ancient Hypergate, which locks Republic and Imperial forces in an epic conflict to unleash the power of an ancient Gree technology. Also, see exciting gameplay of new Level 50 Heroic Space Missions. After viewing the video, be sure to log-in to The Old Republic™ and experience the new content first hand!

Watch now

Bioware is Haveing War On Xmas just like Fox News!

They dont Care about the kids, families, players enough to have Holiday Events.

They overcharge for them in the Cartel store.

A cartel Holiday speeder, that looks like something a Drug Dealer would have on MTV pimp my ride show, that is so Ugly and Obxnixious that even seeing it, leads to disbelief.

Bioware why, oh why are you having on War on Xmas like Fox News?

• 2 weeks later...

Well im pretty tired of 8 vs 8 warzones...Bioware you killed Illum completely and still you only manage to give us 8vs8.

Give us something where we can fight more than 8 vs 8.. Give us a Alterac_Valley Where guilds and friends in masses can join and do battle..... You fail so much by only giving us 8 vs 8. Its fine with a new warzone, but after 10 tries its like (BEEN THERE DONE THAT)

And NO im not a WOW fanboy. I stopped wow after lichking came out, But damn i had fun in Alterac Valley, and im sure that those who tried it had fun too.

Edited by DFade