Man things have changed

FrogSkin

When SWTOR was launched I levelled a Guardian to 50.

The Empire fight to finish the class quests was the hardest fight I solo'd in SWTOR.

Today I just finished the class quest on my Sentinel. It was ridiculously easy. My Sentinel has just turned level 48.

The things that I observed that have changed:

1. Getting in to the Dark Temple was a battle in it self. You couldn't walk around the MOBs as there was not enough space between sets of MOB's.

2. The MOB where grouped with One Champ, One Strong and a Weak mob. You actually had to fight most of the way to get into the temple.

3. The Emperor put out way more DPS. I also don't remember killing the emperor was so easy.

Now all you have to do to kill him is, ignore all the false emperors he spawns, just stay on him and interrupt his big spell (Doom something I forget the name). Literally I just watched for that spell and interrupted it and he died quicker than Master Broga or whatever his name was.

Remember that we are now used to the game mechanics that this game has. This means that what was once difficult is now easy. Its just the nature of video games. That and some of the things that made killing the final boss were bugs and have now been fixed.