Sunday March 3rd Ranked PTS Event

Pahomi

Hi Guys,

Teams from the EU servers will get together this Sunday at 8pm GMT to queue for Ranked Warzones on the Public Test Server. Good teams from The Red Eclipse and Tomb of Freedon Nadd have shown interest in queuing, like ACE, Impulse, White Noise, Nostrum Dolus, Reality Check, Tactical Wookie Assault Team. Not all these teams have confirmed being there but they most likely will. Also, teams from the US server Harbinger and the german server T3-M4 have shown interest to queue as well. The US teams can make it since it will be on a Sunday afternoon for them. So let's get the ball rolling, shall we? Any other teams intending to queue please post here.

I hope to see as many people as possible queuing. If this gets much attention maybe Bioware will consider giving us a proper Season One with cross server soon (one can dream). Good luck to all!

Edited by Pahomi

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev Post

I just wanted to stop in and let you guys know that this is awesome and we're excited to see the feedback that you produce! Please be sure to post your thoughts in the PTS Forums. You can report bugs using the in game /bug system or by posting on the PTS forums.

For any players who would like to participate but aren't already on PTS, this Test Center blog gives all the instructions you'll need to copy your character to PTS and immediately level up to 55 for the fun.

Thanks for helping us test the new content!

Curious..would it be possible to have an agreement not to use the new gear (Max Old WH 63s/level 50 augments)? Teams who grind out a full set of the new gear will have a huge advantage, along with the new augments.. (saw an operative with 3k cunning last night) This may turn away a few teams because they don't feel like grinding a whole set of gear on the PTS...

Obviously this would be hard to track.. so it would be honor system.

Edited by Jakev-

I just wanted to stop in and let you guys know that this is awesome and we're excited to see the feedback that you produce! Please be sure to post your thoughts in the PTS Forums. You can report bugs using the in game /bug system or by posting on the PTS forums.

For any players who would like to participate but aren't already on PTS, this Test Center blog gives all the instructions you'll need to copy your character to PTS and immediately level up to 55 for the fun.

Thanks for helping us test the new content!

give us a tournament server !

Curious..would it be possible to have an agreement not to use the new gear (Max Old WH 63s/level 50 augments)? Teams who grind out a full set of the new gear will have a huge advantage, along with the new augments.. (saw an operative with 3k cunning last night) This may turn away a few teams because they don't feel like grinding a whole set of gear on the PTS...

Obviously this would be hard to track.. so it would be honor system.

You dont grind, you just copy a char from Live over with some ranked comms (4000+) multiple times, buy the gear, send it per legacy to your "main" char, equip and have fun. Delete the chars you dont need anymore. Rinse and Repeat until fully equipped and modded.

You dont grind, you just copy a char from Live over with some ranked comms (4000+) multiple times, buy the gear, send it per legacy to your "main" char, equip and have fun. Delete the chars you dont need anymore. Rinse and Repeat until fully equipped and modded.

It's common that people simply sit on 4000 ranked comms on their Live chars? II haven't saved a comm since it became possible to re- for stabs.

Bolster is broken again

RANKED NAKED PVP for the lulz

Is this true? Can anyone confirm? I don't even know how to use that exploit as I never really cared for it.

EDIT: Apparently it is true if you play naked.

We could get past this if we all have a Gentleman's Agreement to queue in our gear from the live servers. This way the new bolster bug and the top gear from the PTS problems would be solved. But somehow I get the feeling people will not play along...

Or we could just play naked for the lolz, at that would be balanced too! :)

Edited by Pahomi

actually, it looks like using the bolster naked only gives you a very small and insignificant stat increase. In turn you lose your set bonus and, you know, you're naked. So this may not be such a big problem after all.

My character slots are maxed on the closed PTS so I can't.. Along with other guildmates =S

ID will be qing rwz with gear on tonight... if you don't thats embarrassing

Of course they already farmed lvl 55 gear.... We're going to have to decide if we expect each team to farm a full set or if we expect the teams to only use their 50 gear.

Edited by Asunasan

ID got to play squirtle squad 5 times tonight on the pts in all 5 different warzone maps. We did win all 5 but the civil war and voidstar were very close games, hopefully we can play more tomorrow.

We're not totally sure we can field a team tomorrow as at the moment its an amalgation of several different guilds from the harbinger and we're literally just playing with whatever we have online to use.

Good games tonight ID, we're looking forward to rematching with our full composition teams and gear though, should provide for an even higher level of competition!