All Pilots Converge on PTS for huge fun/Testing night!

NotThatOne

Basically to prevent the issues with the last GSF patch, (bugged mines/drone hitting live, etc) Pilots from every server should download PTS, if they haven't already, and copy their existing GSF toons over. Then we should all meet up for a test session/bloodbath

Not only will this give us the chance to insure a bug free live launch, it will be an oppurtunity to test ourselves against the best from all the other servers.

Hit reply, and leave the best time for you or your guild to login to PTS and give it a go.

I'm game, how does Saturday 3/8/14 sound? Have PTS downloaded and ready to fly at 2 p.m. EST.

Oddly enough, not everyone can be around for just ONE available session. You get a larger test population with a broader range of experience if there are matches consistently spawning daily. This is why PTS is available for more than a couple hours on a Saturday every time it is updated. A couple hours isn't enough data to provide a real test.

Here's a couple of questions for you:

1. Why download PTS for just a couple hours of testing?
  2. Why not forget flying on the live servers and log into PTS for your daily flying for the whole weekend or even a week or so? What's it going to hurt?

So your rebuttal is "sorta maybe sometime between now and launch"? Yes in a perfect world i'd love to do it your way, but GSF isn't PvE or ground PvP where everyone is playing it. There are a limited number of pilots flying as is, let alone PTS pilots, and I'd like to get a chance to test this out with multiple matches. Yes, I'd love to run the PTS everyday but I have a job and a life and ships to level on my Main. The last thing any of us wants is another Bomber/TDM PTS release that has a "game breaking" bug to discover after an hour and a half queue, and no one touches the PTS again. The purpose of this post was to let the GSF forum community know there will be other testers on at a specific time. To be honest, I'm hoping we can do a Saturday 2 p.m. test every weekend from now until launch. If an afternoon run doesn't work for you, then schedule a 2nd run through. I'm sure there's plenty of people who want in but can't make a Saturday afternoon run, just as I'm sure there are people who will attend multiple testing sessions. Edited by FlipZero
grammar

Zhali from T3-M4 (German PvE) here.

I'd really like to fly with you guys. See, if i can keep up with you aces ^^

So i'm in, saturday sounds good. I'll plan to be on the PTS saturday afternoon/evening EU-Time (morning to early afternoon EST).

See you then ^^

Zhali from T3-M4 (German PvE) here.

I'd really like to fly with you guys. See, if i can keep up with you aces ^^

So i'm in, saturday sounds good. I'll plan to be on the PTS saturday afternoon/evening EU-Time (morning to early afternoon EST).

See you then ^^

Nice one, im downloading pts update now. As ya EU player youll be on around same time as me.

My chars names ive copied over if I don't lose names like last time are:

Empire

Quickblasts - opp

Quickblow - PT

Toretto - Merc

Republic

Quickblasts - smuggler

Quickslam - Sage

Ill be online around 5.30pm uk time so think that's 6.30pm in Germany if im right.

So your rebuttal is "sorta maybe sometime between now and launch"? Yes in a perfect world i'd love to do it your way, but GSF isn't PvE or ground PvP where everyone is playing it. There are a limited number of pilots flying as is, let alone PTS pilots, and I'd like to get a chance to test this out with multiple matches. Yes, I'd love to run the PTS everyday but I have a job and a life and ships to level on my Main. The last thing any of us wants is another Bomber/TDM PTS release that has a "game breaking" bug to discover after an hour and a half queue, and no one touches the PTS again. The purpose of this post was to let the GSF forum community know there will be other testers on at a specific time. To be honest, I'm hoping we can do a Saturday 2 p.m. test every weekend from now until launch. If an afternoon run doesn't work for you, then schedule a 2nd run through. I'm sure there's plenty of people who want in but can't make a Saturday afternoon run, just as I'm sure there are people who will attend multiple testing sessions.

Nope...that's not what I'm saying. I'm sorry you read it that way. My schedule has nothing to do with my comment. I was trying to point out that more than one session is necessary to effectively kick the tires. It also helps if more than one time of day or day of the week is set up due to varying time zones and work schedules.

Nice one, im downloading pts update now. As ya EU player youll be on around same time as me.

My chars names ive copied over if I don't lose names like last time are:

Empire

Quickblasts - opp

Quickblow - PT

Toretto - Merc

Republic

Quickblasts - smuggler

Quickslam - Sage

Ill be online around 5.30pm uk time so think that's 6.30pm in Germany if im right.

This is Coris from the Progenitor, I'll be testing on saturday around 5-9 pm UK time with my republic toon named Jereth. Hope to see you guys.

This is Coris from the Progenitor, I'll be testing on saturday around 5-9 pm UK time with my republic toon named Jereth. Hope to see you guys.

great,

My republic toons are only around mid level but got mastered ships.

Looking like we should get some good testing done.

If for any reason names need changing on my chars ill shout out in global around 5.30pm uk time.

ive posted on our guild website to drum up a little more interest, for those hoping to be on or cant be but support GSF, please post on your guilds websites and lets try to drum up as much interest in getting new features on PTS tested being it ground or space pvp etc.