LGBT Players - Check in here!

Kresse

Hey there, there are a couple of guilds on The Harbinger that are GLBT friendly and allies on Empire Side and both of us also have Republic side guilds as well.

http://www.stonewallcouncil.com/home is on one of them and the other is our guild which is listed in my signature. I will also shoot you a private message because we are starting to used a shared channel for GLBT and allies across Harbinger so that we can cross-communicate and share our resources for both Republic and Empire.

I am hoping there are still more around but haven't heard from any and was hoping to hear here but haven't yet.

:t_cool:

Edited by Golconda
More information

• 3 weeks later...

I've already checked in, but I've been thinking of starting an LGBTalphabetsoup friendly guild on Prophecy of the Five if there isn't one already. I'm probably not the best material for such a Guildmaster, but hey, someone's got to take the initiative!

My mains are Praetorianus (Republic) and Kaaste (Empire). Feel free to message me!

Bi male player, i dont have any friends who play this game trying to make some though, just created a jedi knight on jedi covenent name is dri`kinne feel free to say hi, also looking to possibly join a LGBT guild never been in one Edited by gamerbo

• 2 weeks later...

It strikes me that in this thread, many people are signing on, but not actually engaging in conversation due to the largeness of the thread - so, people come to the thread, sign on, but don't have the time to read all the other posts and also since a lot of the posts are old you can't judge if people will actually reply or not. There's PMs of course, but that's a bit over the top and personal for most stuff.

Some kind of community site that isn't based around any one group could be quite interesting, especially with all the recent drama about Bioware basically making an apartheid planet for LGBT

Edited by SelinaK