Help with a new Alt name

Darththirdeye

I'm looking to start on a sniper this weekend. I need help with a name. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i decided to make a alt look like Princess Leia or something close to it. I need help finding a good knockff for the name. I'm pretty sure Leia is taken.

Lets see your funny and clever ideas.

I'm looking to start on a sniper this weekend. I need help with a name. I'm a huge Star Wars fan, so i decided to make a alt look like Princess Leia or something close to it. I need help finding a good knockff for the name. I'm pretty sure Leia is taken.

Lets see your funny and clever ideas.

Notleia

Isnotleia

Aielton

Aieltonsi

Edited by VitalityPrime

I seem to recall that some Star Wars names aren't allowed, even as part of another name. So you might not be able to use the letters LEIA, but as others have pointed out, there's more than one way to spell it.

As for the person teasing you about being unoriginal, as long as you're having fun playing the character, that's what counts. When you think about it, the whole game is somewhat unoriginal. Your smugglers all have a Han Solo attitude, for example. If your character's backstory (in your head) happens to be very similar to a certain new Disney Princess, what's the harm?

But you might consider the time frame of this game, compared to when the movies take place. So you might want your character to be an ancestor of our beloved Lady Vader. (Didn't one of the cat people in one of the novels call her that? Or did I dream it?)

I always like plays on words, so my Luke and Leia clones I came up with for my friend and me are Lookaway and Layaway. Many of the other variations may already be taken, but you could do:

Slaya

Playa

Bleya

Layer (I don't even know her!)

Flaya

Lola (ell oh ell ay)

Fay-Wraya (watch out for giant apes)

Barbacoa

Tiffanaya (if she's a redhead and sings in 80's shopping malls)

Orgazma (aw, now I wish I had used that one!)

Orkana

Bobana (banana fanna fofanna)

Shampooa (Carrie Fischer had a bit part in this Warren Beatty film, pre-SW)

None of these are particularly inspired, but they may spark inspiration in you. Have fun with it! And let us know what you decide on.