Jedi Knight Ending.

Warcrarian

I don't know how race (appearance) has anything to do with attachments?

There are like hundreds to thousands of Jedi from time to time. I'm sure that someone else can appointed to settle dispute involving someones home planet if they reason (rational mind) that they can't stay impartial. One can also reason that even maybe saving live is more important than beloved ship.

"Saving only one" is a very precise problem, but if you can save only one (no other outcome, no way) who rational beign would save someone you know nothing about instead of person you know and care for? Should I save someone unknown just because the other one is "forbidden" attachment, makes no sense.

It all comes (again) down to the fact that you must judge every situation as they come and use reason to temper emotions.

As I said. I see Jedi Code as a guideline for the young and immature. I could never be so cold that is expected of the Jedi. The code is made to fail. Not now, not for everyone and not everytime, but with living beigns (not droids) the failure is always there.

Save the Supreme Chancellor or your partner and fellow jedi. Well that would be a puzzle :D Also very unlikely situation.

Edited by FINNT

Many references to relationships, love, marriage being out of Jedi Code. Yet that is true. But the New Jedi order use Love to strengthen their power much like Sith use Hate. This does not fully start until the time of Luke, but traces of Jedi with allowed relationships exist before then. Example, Revan married Jedi Knight Bastila and a child who became Jedi Knight Tasiele Shan who also married and bore a child that then became Master Satele Shan. Edited by DakotaDoc

I think is like a point of view and depends on the person (Jedi) maybe a mature Jedi could being in a relationship and not falilling in the dark side. But still that same Jedi can and will kill to protect his family, just thinking in his family and the fate of the galaxy in his hands and he needs to choose one of them? Thats one of the reason the Jedi dont like "love".

The silly part is that you get LS/DS points for the relationship. One can be a LS Force User and not follow the Jedi code at all.

The Jedi are an organization that has a belief in the force, that not all force users agree with (whether Sith or not), and both the Jedi and Sith have been proven wrong on their beliefs in the force (the Sith more so it would seem, as they try to cover up anything that goes against their ideals).

Emotion does lead to the DS, but it can lead to the LS. The real problem is, those who are attuned to the Force often have very destructive powers at their disposal (the game doesn't show this well though, because of things like player balance).

So, while a Jedi may love, if one wants to be a Master in the organization, one would likely need to follow the organizations rules, or else why would they promote you?

The silly part is that you get LS/DS points for the relationship. One can be a LS Force User and not follow the Jedi code at all.

The Jedi are an organization that has a belief in the force, that not all force users agree with (whether Sith or not), and both the Jedi and Sith have been proven wrong on their beliefs in the force (the Sith more so it would seem, as they try to cover up anything that goes against their ideals).

Emotion does lead to the DS, but it can lead to the LS. The real problem is, those who are attuned to the Force often have very destructive powers at their disposal (the game doesn't show this well though, because of things like player balance).

So, while a Jedi may love, if one wants to be a Master in the organization, one would likely need to follow the organizations rules, or else why would they promote you?

Force users because of their sensitivity must be cautious because emotions affect them in a different way than non sensitive.

( well and about Sith, Sith are much more reasonable than those silly jedi with their stupidity, who even half brained would trust someone who swore to be a servant of some democratic being like Republic. Jedi Code is one of those things that makes its subjects passive [ I wonder how many people died in Clone Wars because Obi Wan didnt kill someone and villains continued their voyages )

Edited by Surinen

Force users because of their sensitivity must be cautious because emotions affect them in a different way than non sensitive.

( well and about Sith, Sith are much more reasonable than those silly jedi with their stupidity, who even half brained would trust someone who swore to be a servant of some democratic being like Republic. Jedi Code is one of those things that makes its subjects passive [ I wonder how many people died in Clone Wars because Obi Wan didnt kill someone and villains continued their voyages )

the same many who died when Batman didn't kill the Joker. But in both Batman and Obiwans defense, someone could have easily stepped in and finished the job :p

the same many who died when Batman didn't kill the Joker. But in both Batman and Obiwans defense, someone could have easily stepped in and finished the job :p

That would be my JK. He doesn't kill out of anger or hate. He kills because it's justice. A cold killer who believes what he does is "right" and "just" all to protect the innocent and the weak. Honestly, it's sometimes scarier than my Sith who has been known to kill a man just for snoring.