Who is your favorite Star Wars character of all time and why?

Who is your favorite Star Wars Character of all time and why? This does expand into the EU. I know this will not happen, but please try not to berate someone for not having the same favorite character as you.

Mine. HK-47 His dialogue and personality. After hearing his definition of love instantly made him my favorite.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reven, his mastar of both light and dark and he kill nyris and his a great tactician and best jedi ever.

:rolleyes:

Nahh..

Prolly Yoda or Sidious.. Mace?.. Exar Kun, No.. Chewbacca.. or Han Solo.. can't choose :p

have too many :)

Obi Wan Kenobi. He was great in the prequels and in TCW, he's a pretty solid jedi without being boring, I find him funny and overall he's the perfect mix of light side jedi and accessible to the average person who doesn't like the whole 'robotic monks' vibe the jedi sometimes give. Not to mention he's been played by some of the best actors.

I also think Ahsoka has promise- I like when she's snippy and find some of her comments pretty funny.

Besides Han Solo? I'd have to go with Grand Admiral Thrawn, one of the preciously few villains from the EU that I can actually consider a serious threat. And such a distinguished villain too.

Yes, it's a pity that he dies at the end of that trilogy, though I suppose it's for the best. I'd hate to see such a well created character get ruined with overuse.

Can I have several? I thought hard about this one and, in the end, I couldn't make a final decision.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Everything I want to be. Cunning, insightful, level-headed, powerful. Thrawn is extensively knowledgeable in psychology and art, and just all-around classy.

Shaak Ti: Beautiful as a flower, deadly as a viper, Shaak Ti is my favorite Jedi and I love anything to do with her. She's intelligent and skilled, and I think she's sexy.

Darth Plagueis: The true emboiment of what a Sith ought to be. Not a screaming, raging invalid like Maul, but an elegant, classy Dark Lord that manipulates millions and is on the public stage.

Roron Corobb: The Ithorian Jedi Knight eventually slain by Greivous and preivously apprenticed to Yarael Poof, I love him. I just think he's vastly interesting and sleek.

By far my favourite character is Thrawn for mostly the same reasonas as Aetos.

Grand Admiral Thrawn: Everything I want to be. Cunning, insightful, level-headed, powerful. Thrawn is extensively knowledgeable in psychology and art, and just all-around classy.

He's just interesting as both a villian and protagonists. I'm extremely glad that Zahn did end up writing more novels and short stories with the character, it makes him less mysterious villian and more interesting and complex character.