SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz

PatheticWretch

Do you walk the difficult path of a Jedi, or follow the credits like Boba Fett?

Star Wars: The Old Republic allows you to pick from a wide variety of character classes and species, and then follow that hero through the Star Wars universe. But there are so many choices, it can be difficult to decide between all of them! How do you choose?

Strategery Games has put together a SWTOR Class/Species/Alignment Quiz to help you make the decision!

Whether you prefer taking the fight to your enemy, withstanding all incoming attacks, or helping your allies continue fighting, the quiz will help you determine what to play based on your playstyle, your favorite characters from the Star Wars universe, and many other factors. So enjoy the SWTOR What Class Quiz, along with Species and Alignment, thrown in for fun!

Once you've taken it, report back here with what you are!

SWTOR CLASS/SPECIES/ALIGNMENT QUIZ

(You can even see what the next best choices are by hitting "Show All Category Scores" at the end of the quiz!)

Edited by PatheticWretch

Well, oddly enough it listed Rattataki Sith Warrior Juggernaught as my main, but it's weird.

SW only ranked 84, while JK ranked 103.

Rattataki was 28 while Human was 17

Darkside was 34 (duh, I knew that much already)

And considering I gave my allegiance to the Republic, I'm not sure why they gave me SW, all things considered.

Strong LS Miraluka Jedi Sage - 111 points.

Curiously, that has been my race/class/AC/alignment choice ever since they announced the ACs.

Also i found the quiz very easy to manipulate. :)

Anyone with a little knowledge of the game can answer the questions and get a certain combo with 100% certainty.

• 8 months later...

Let's see here... I got...

Class/AC: Jedi Consular - Sage 86: points (out of how many, I wonder, but wow anyways.)

Race: Mirialan : 50 points

Alignment: Light Side - Strong : 47

...Ya know what, instead of thinking about how this performs here or how that performs there, or political who-ha, I'm gonna trust the instincts that got me these results and make a Mirialan Jedi Consular. To the game!

Other things to note, a Vanguard and a Juggernaut came in BELOW 0 (-5 and -3 respectively.) Sorcerer was the next highest, but only at 60, followed by Mercenary (45) and Operative/Scoundrel (40.) Mirialan is the only race above 0, so that one won by a HUGE margin. And as for the alignment, the Light Side Tendencies was the next highest, obviously.

Oh, and by the way, there were no virus, trojans, or anything of the sort detected. It's safe.

((P.S. @ ReiperX, your sig is 100% facepalm worthy.))

Edited by Noobishlord
Updating Info...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Decided to take this test while I was too tired to look too far into any of the answers, so as not to have a bias. Surprisingly pleased with the class, not so much the species.

Powertech : 83

Zabrak : 8 (But I apparently got a Mirialan (Double blegh!) score of 17)

Alignment : Gray 56