When will the Codex System be fixed?

Cretu

For ex-sample it has been alleged they fixed the 'item modification' plague for Trooper on Ord Mantell. If this is true that is great but how does my level 50 Trooper get it? You needed to have the quest to click the plague I went back to check and i still can't click it. So yes maybe they did fix it for all those starting afresh - but it's still broken for those who have already done that quest and could not click the plague when it was bugged.

Here is my list of missing or bugged

Ord Mantell

Species - Kel Dor. Mon Calamari

Games Rules - Item Modification

Fleet

Game Rules - Combat Ratings

Coruscant

Species - Sullustan

Taris

Organizations - Cathar Settlers

Nar Shaddaa

Species - Gen'Dai

Bestiary - Gundark

Lore - Slave Trading

Alderaan

Locations - The Elyslum

Species - Killik

Tatoonie

Lore - The history of Tatoonie

Hoth

Organizations - The White Maw, Chiss

Species - Tazz, Chiss, Ortladim

Lore - Caught Between two foes

Quesh

Lore - The Three Familes

Corellia

Species - Drall, Selonian

Illum

Bestiary - Kath Hound, Ashari Panther, Bogwing

Pesons of Note - Master Jaerick Kaedon

Tython

Some entrys are not available for troopers/smugglers

So if they have fixed - or are going to fix these please remember those who have already done the quests in those areas you need to fix them so we can get them to.

Edited by Cretu

I've been activatly playing since pre-release and there still alot of Codex entrees that I have not gotten. Titles for the various planets is one such thing broken on every planet I have completed. Then there are hard modes I have done and it has said I got the codex entree but when I look it up and its still not there (Revan Hard mode for instance). I did try and send in a help ticket on ones I felt I should have and the customer service representive just pushed it off saying thank you we will have someone look into it.

As someone else said, new players might be getting ones we did not when we leveled thru the 1st time but us older players can not go back and get them still. As a completionist, this really is bother some to me that I know I will never complete my codex. Something that should be really easy to fix, in that if the content is not available in live but only beta then remove it.

I've been activatly playing since pre-release and there still alot of Codex entrees that I have not gotten. Titles for the various planets is one such thing broken on every planet I have completed. Then there are hard modes I have done and it has said I got the codex entree but when I look it up and its still not there (Revan Hard mode for instance). I did try and send in a help ticket on ones I felt I should have and the customer service representive just pushed it off saying thank you we will have someone look into it.

I submitted my ticket asking to have the ones that are unobtainable awarded to my character, as the are the only ones I am missing, as multiple types (Bug Report, Mission Issue, Item Issue, etc.) and they all got closed and told that I would not get any more response on the issue, due to the type of issue I submitted it as.

What is the correct Sub-type to submit a ticket under to actually get a response from a CSR in-game?